• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

Desty

Banned
as an electronic engineer I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to be doing?!

Maybe it is a battery that stores electricity at off-peak hours and then sends it back when items on the circuit need the power during the day? I have no idea just speculating.

Maybe it is a battery that stores electricity at off-peak hours and then sends it back when items on the circuit need the power during the day? I have no idea just speculating.

you cannot just sent power back into the grid...
such a device would surely be feasible, but not by just plugging it into the wall socket...

6007-590x444.jpg

It completes an otherwise incomplete circuit while powering a light... think about it.

i was deliberately understating how i felt about the device for humorous purposes. i am not an electrical engineer, but i am pretty sure its a scam.

as an electronic engineer I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to be doing?!

taking money from people who dont know any better, is my bet.

Top Bottom