• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

This E3 was the worst in a long while. At least the others were entertaining because they were so bad. I mean there are a ton of good games coming, but, I've already seen everything. Not a lot of new info has been released for some of my games )=

I have a request:

ibgau0hDPnM9Bn.gif

Anyone feel like putting Sony, MS, Nintendo onto the buildings? The people can be Ubisoft.

Moofers

Everyone has been great with the GIFs this year, I've laughed at lot at people's submissions. So much of the internet has borrowed and shared images from here, that's probably a compliment.

Oh, just saw this on GRCade.

xOYjb.png

Oh man, this is so awesome. This shit right here. I'm not a Nintendo fanboy (I have no nintendo systems right now, even) but the whole thing made me smile and laugh. Love the ending.

Anth0ny

Everyone has been great with the GIFs this year, I've laughed at lot at people's submissions. So much of the internet has borrowed and shared images from here, that's probably a compliment.

Oh, just saw this on GRCade.

xOYjb.png

That is fantastic.

Keep the Simpsons gifs coming! So much material to work with.

Shaneus

I saw a DrForester gif on a Kotaku article (credited of course). Plunkett with a decent opinion? Apocolypse!
Side note: The first reply nailed it. Not exactly impressed with the fact that all Plunkett mentioned was the MS conference, neglecting to mention the atrocious showings by Nintendo (who took four times as long to show just as much nothing) and Sony. The point of said article was fine, but don't just pick one presentation to make an example of... they were all equally guilty of the same thing.

Side note: The first reply nailed it. Not exactly impressed with the fact that all Plunkett mentioned was the MS conference, neglecting to mention the atrocious showings by Nintendo (who took four times as long to show just as much nothing) and Sony. The point of said article was fine, but don't just pick one presentation to make an example of... they were all equally guilty of the same thing.

Microsofts was the worst conference though.

Heh, I remember that show, it was the one with Candlej

Top Bottom