• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Nintendo Direct 2013.6.11 - 11 pm Japan Time, 3 pm BST, 10 am EDT, 7 am PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

You know I don't see how Nintendo doesn't announce F-Zero at some point. Mario Kart and Sonic Racing can't fill the void left by having no Need for Speed or any other type non-kart racing game. F-Zero could potentially fill the void if budgeted correctly.

So I'm hoping we'll get an F-Zero announcement or a hint of one. Nintendo needs to a steady racing series of it's own along with a shooter of some kind. I say this because Mario Kart does not allow for you to simply race and have skill be the factor when it comes to who wins. In fact it actually punishes you by giving others blue shells. It's why I've stopped playing Mario Kart 7. It's simply not fair against the AI for you to be punished for doing well.

rouken

qadeD.gif

daakusedo

The great thing is that I don't have a game that I want to see more than the others, that's really the whole package that interest me, as each individual game known have high chance of being good, you add unexpected games, some 3d take on super metroid, zero mission concept on 3ds as metroid5, treasure game (afterall, s&p2 was announced at e3), golden sun (it'll happen by repeating it), and I say we're good.

FrsDvl

Great, announce it 3 weeks early, build up some hype. I can't wait for this, Nintendo is going to drop bombs. Are there trains big enough for this?

There are 2 Yoshi games in the wings, one of which is a Island sequel. You better get ready! :lol
Iwata knows! I've been posting about wanting a new Yoshi game for a while. I'll make sure my body is ready by then to handle the 3D Mario/Smash announcements, and the new trailers for the Yoshi games. :p

Darryl

Banned
that amazon eu website looks like they'll put anything on there that has been hinted at. i see the next zelda u on there. they probably think that VC earthbound game everyone has been talking about is an actual full title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom