• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA and Bioware plant DLC into figurines for Mass Effect 3

Neverfade

3287652183_cfd6f34f07.jpg

Is that Shang Tsung in the back?

zdjmR.jpg

I like the Mass Effect games enough that I'd probably buy most DLC associated with it. Buying toys and books for that game content is a line I will not cross.

Wiggum2007

100% real, genuinely not made up plot point from the latest ME3 tie-in novel Deception:

Kai Leng breaks into Anderson's apartment and eats his breakfast cereal.

Qwomo

If it's for multiplayer then I really don't give a fuck. Very close to being done with Bioware anyway.
This sums up my opinions pretty well.

I won't be touching ME3, or any other Bioware game really, unless the multiplayer is something cool.

rozay

Banned
It's baffling how awful that novel fanfic is. It's immensely terribly shitty. Terashit.
I feel like Dietz bumping Gillian from 16 to 18 is going to end up done so she can have sex with someone, or be an LI in ME3. The worst thing is 2 bioware heads read and approved the text (including Casey Hudson!)

You would think that when the market for books like these are rabid fans that care about the details and story, it's important to get those right...

This sums up my opinions pretty well.

I won't be touching ME3, or any other Bioware game really, unless the multiplayer is something cool.
While I'm not to hot on the inclusion and this rampant mass of DLC surrounding it, co-op with ME's power-based gameplay is going to be pretty fun.

Top Bottom