• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA unveiling "at least" 6 new games at E3, will air on Spike

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
I highly doubt Criterion's next game will be shown for a while. 80% of the staff were moved over to Ghost Games UK (and then fired when it was closed down) and the two founders quit.
Well, it's apparently a mobile game, they've suggested it was possibly on track for an announcement at E3 and only like 15 people are working on it.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Well, it's apparently a mobile game, they've suggested it was possibly on track for an announcement at E3 and only like 15 people are working on it.

They said they were up to 25 as of the IGN interview though, and they're hiring a lot, so what are the rest doing?

30+ feels a bit big for a mobile title.

I mean one of the postings asks for "Extensive vehicle art experience on current/next-gen consoles and PC." and another is "We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Grpahics Engineer to join the Criterion team and take our graphics system to the next level, developing visual effects and cutting edge graphics for our unannounced next-gen title." which isn't 100% out of the question for mobile but it's kind of a lot to ask

the only announcement from EA I want at the moment is Sims 4 as soon as possible.

maybe something like they say: "...and sims 4 is available for download now!" during their E3 conference.

Astrates

Visceral and BioWare both have a Star Wars game in production.

Hoping viscerals is the 1313 spiritual successor. Especially now they have Hennig.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Visceral and BioWare both have a Star Wars game in production.

Hoping viscerals is the 1313 spiritual successor. Especially now they have Hennig.

BioWare clarified that their Star Wars game in that announcement was SWTOR and that they aren't committed to any others right now.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Please be Mirror's Edge, Mirror's Edge & Mirrors' Edge

Fixed.

Them dropping the mic after announcing they're giving DICE all the time in the world to do Mirror's Edge AND Battlefield to where they aren't buggy messes would be a megaton, personally.

Top Bottom