• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earthquake in Toronto?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumble

Korey said:
Are bagged milk earthquake safe?

No man, they all exploded as soon as it started. Violently, too; it was like hand grenades all over the grocery stores, and my fridge went through my roof. just one of the many dangers involved with bagged milk, destroyer of nations.

Canova

Banned
hey Toronto-GAF, what do you think of this G20 thing?

Downtown Toronto is empty during business hours. I've seen hundreds of police and security personel

And yet I haven't seen one single protester.

where are the protesters?

grumble said:
No man, they all exploded as soon as it started. Violently, too; it was like hand grenades all over the grocery stores, and my fridge went through my roof. just one of the many dangers involved with bagged milk, destroyer of nations.
Even my chocolate milk separated and exploded on me. Oh, the horror!

canova said:

Downtown Toronto is empty during business hours. I've seen hundreds of police and security personel

In a studio on E Lakeshore being processed...j/k.

There was one protest Monday that shut down parts of Yonge. The rest will probably surface starting tomorrow, given the G8 is still up in Huntsville.

Canova

Banned
BladeWorker said:
In a studio on E Lakeshore being processed...j/k.

There was one protest Monday that shut down parts of Yonge. The rest will probably surface starting tomorrow, given the G8 is still up in Huntsville.

I just hope they don't cause too much damage

hoverX

canova said:

Everyone is expecting things to get crazy tomorrow.

I was on bed and it felt like midget came underneath the bed and started shaking it. I went to look for it but there was none. I said fuuuuuuuuk.
Actually I have seen 2001 Indian earth quake which was far far worse. So this was also very terrifying thing for me.

Damn nature you scary.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I believe there was a demonstration with the gay and lesbians and queers around spadina??? supposedly affected shitty TTC routes.

There'll be more demos for sure.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Is there a G20/G8 thread yet? Cops have been everywhere since this weekend. Usually in groups of about 15-20, standing around, not doing much.

EvilMario said:
Is there a G20/G8 thread yet? Cops have been everywhere since this weekend. Usually in groups of about 15-20, standing around, not doing much.
It's eerie heading towards downtown. TTC is half empty, and yes, the police traveling in packs are an odd sight

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i felt it too and thought my reaction was kinda funny

"is this an earthquake? what do i do?.... i'll wait for it get worst." *keeps surfing gaf*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom