• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge 170 scores (Zelda, Gears of Ware, FFXII etc.)

kzkb1

Banned
woodchuck said:
i guess you'll have to read the review and find out who reviewed it

(maybe i shouldnt have used a blanket statement in my previous post that included all the Edge writers)

Edge doesn't print the names of individual reviewers.

Anyway, I'm glad that Gears of War's score is lower than a 9, but disappointed that it's higher than a 7.

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
Former Final Fantasy fans who don't like FF12 dislike it because it's too intelligent, although they'll never admit that.

There, I said it. They WANT shallower, more obvious stories and characterization.

Dina

Alkaliine said:
OoT deserves it.

Mario 64 deserves it, but only just.

GT, maybe, I really enjoyed it, but maybe not 10.

Halo does not deserve it. Repetitive trash.

Half Life 2, yeah, I guess so. Half Life had more impact though.

Switch M64 with OoT, scrap HL2 and you're there.

edit: sorry bout the doubleposting, never realized it was the same thread:lol

Avalon

Error2k4 said:
good scores for Zelda and FF12

too bad FF12 didnt fly with me :( I really want to like it, I'll give another shot in christmas.

I also hit that point were my interest just fizzled out... I had a good 40 hours of gameplay though. :)

Durante

I hit that point at around 35 hours, let it sit unplayed for a week, and am now very much into it again (at 60 hours now).

SPEA

Willy Wanka said:
The Rainbow Six score is a little worrying... Then again they didn't like Rainbow Six 3 that much either.

i wouldnt be worried. im pretty confident Veags will be amazing. I played Terroist Hunt with 2 Australian dudes for a good 3 hours and never got bored and thats just 1 level of mulitplayer. The game will rule.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
I'm thinking about subscribing to edge (saw a few issues in the UK when I was there and the mag has quite a rep) but it's over 100 dollars.....which completely turns me off

Top Bottom