• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGX 2016 PSVR impressions.

Edit: Regarding blurriness, dithered, "pixely" or jaggy graphics; It will vary person to person. Not saying the people who experienced it are lying but it's really something you have to try. For some the immersion kicks in harder than the visual faults. I haven't played PSVR yet so this is just based on Vive, DK2 and GearVR. But I can see the visual imperfection in all of them and still get completely lost in the experience, even years later. So please, before you write off PSVR or any VR give it a go if you can. You just might get your mind blown.

Totally agree. PSVR, Rift and Vive all have similar limitations, sure a really good PC can offer better visuals, although PS4 Pro will help that issue on console but even on Vive the image quality is not sharp like a monitor, so anyone really picky about that will probably dislike VR.

Also I have yet to see a PC game in VR with really top end graphics, like a normal PC game can offer, as developers are going for immersion and experience over graphics right now.

Personally I think both Vive and PSVR are great and while the tech on Vive is more advanced, a lot of developers are still playing with cool tech demos and getting a feel for what VR can do and I don't expect too many big AAA VR games while VR on PC is still so expensive.

PSVR might not be as advanced but its cheaper to buy and offers a vastly more comfortable and easy to put on headset and Sony are already delivering great, console quality games on day one or just after launch, with the likes of BattleZone, Rigs, DriveClub VR, Robinson: The Journey, Tethered, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, to name a few.

Vive's tech is unmatched and the tech demos are really cool but as far as an actual real gaming experience, I've had more fun with PSVR.

trugs26

Also I have yet to see a PC game in VR with really top end graphics, like a normal PC game can offer, as developers are going for immersion and experience over graphics right now.

Well, there's also the fact that VR is very demanding. Getting an awesome looking game at 90 fps rendered to two cameras is quite a task. But we'll get there in due time, as the tech continues to grow.

Well, there's also the fact that VR is very demanding. Getting an awesome looking game at 90 fps rendered to two cameras is quite a task. But we'll get there in due time, as the tech continues to grow.

Of course, its early days yet. I've personally found the graphics to be more than fine, I don't need the best graphics to enjoy a game but it does seems like some people expected more or have been quick to judge without trying it though.

I love the immersion and sense of scale in VR, it really is great, the fuzziness and screen door effect is a non issue and PSVR is doing a fantastic job, to say its running on a console. It was exactly what I expected and I wasn't disappointed at all, really happy I didn't cancel my pre-order.

Moose84

I tried The Deep and loved it. Very immersive, to the point where I was nervous looking over the broken cage. As it was lowered into the sea I found it hard to stand up straight and hold my balance. Very cool

Mikeside

I played RIGS, thinking I'd drawn the short straw. Really fun though. Not as graphically impressive as Vive but the screens seem better. Less SDE

King_Moc

Banned
Just played Bottlenose. Very impressive, but not sure on its full price credentials.

Anyone worried about screen quality in comparison to Vive, stop worrying. It was at least as impressive in that respect and was also much more comfortable.

Just played Bottlenose. Very impressive, but not sure on its full price credentials.

Anyone worried about screen quality in comparison to Vive, stop worrying. It was at least as impressive in that respect and was also much more comfortable.

Impressive isn't the word I'd use. More like barely tolerable.

I heavily recommend anyone that is interested in absolutely trying it out first. For me, playing more than 20 minutes seems impossible for me given the low resolution.

Then onto Farpoint, which in many ways totally blew me away. As in holy f**k, I've never felt so exhilarated playing a game before. You play the game with the VR Aim Controller. An evolution of the PS3's sharpshooter, It looks like some plumbing supplies with a glowing ball on the end. But when in the game the 1:1 tracking means it transfers perfectly to the weapon your holding. The feeling of looking down and seeing your virtual avatar holding the weapon you can feel in your hands, complete with gloved hands and space suit, is uncanny. The shooting mechanics are completely natural. You just aim and fire as you would if you were really doing it. You can even lift the gun to your face to look down the sights. You traverse canyons, caves and mountain ledges using one of the analogue sticks on the Aim controller. The discord between me and my virtual self felt a little strange at first, but I soon settled in and never felt the dreaded motion sickness. Then the action started as huge spiders (and bigger ones and then even bigger ones) started to attack. And it was incredible. It was tense, suspenseful and action packed in equal measure, Blasting these creatures as if you were really there was incredibly satisfying and got the adrenaline pumping. It gave me a real buzz. Graphically this was actually pretty strong. Aside from some shimmering edges there wasn't really any detriment from running in VR. In fact, it was so good the prospect of PS4 Pro running this game at double the resolution instantly sold me on an upgrade there and then. That's gonna be magnificent. As a short demo Farpoint nailed it for me. How much story, strategy or variation will be built into the game remains to be seen, but what I played was simply stunning.

Can't wait till we get a release date on this. Hope it gets a pack that comes with the controller.

Maligna

Banned
When did everyone suddenly become graphics snobs? Sure the graphics aren't amazing, but once you start playing it doesn't matter. The immersion in VR is real and it's all I need.

When did everyone suddenly become graphics snobs? Sure the graphics aren't amazing, but once you start playing it doesn't matter. The immersion in VR is real and it's all I need.

Well I gueas because people can't complain about the framerate in VR games they have to turn to the graphics to get their complaining fix instead.

Gameplay and the immersion is what I want from VR games and PSVR definitely does a great job in that regard. Anyone wanting top end image quality and the best graphics, I would say VR is not for them, even on PC.

anddo0

This thread is an eye opener for sure.. I'm interested in PSvr (have it pre-ordered). But, outside of DriveClub VR, GT Sport.. I'm struggling to figure out just why I want this thing.

I'm curious has anyone tried the cinema mode?

This thread is an eye opener for sure.. I'm interested in PSvr (have it pre-ordered). But, outside of DriveClub VR, GT Sport.. I'm struggling to figure out just why I want this thing.

I'm curious has anyone tried the cinema mode?

Briefly yes (though not at EGX). Works fine. Some issues with text, but generally fine.

orioto

Good Art™
OMG windlands is on psvr ?

That's the best thing i've tried with the dk2. I looooved it. The sense of scale, the design of the world.. It's all about conquering space. Perfect VR platformer for me.

I remember some jump you have to make above some giant hammer like structure. That was so epic.

Honestly for me it's immersion. I tried vive last year and the graphics in the demos weren't great. There was screendoor evident, but I felt totally immersed in the experience to turn me from a sceptic to a believer in VR which is why I have PSVR on order. This obsession over graphics shouldn't be what VR is about.

Getting sick by the low resolution is being a graphics snob? I wouldn't care if the graphics are around PS2 level if the resolution were higher. To me the separation between the pixels completely ruined the immersion. I was always glad to put down the headset because the 10-15 minute demos were about what I could stomach before getting a migraine.

Just tried it today with Driveclub VR and all I can say is that this is the future of driving games. I can't imagine in the near future (unless you're someone who suffers from motion sickness) anyone would still prefer to play a game in this genre on a monitor.
As for the experience itself, I played in a racing seat with a good wheel and when I was finished I wanted to buy a f***** wheel...
The headset is very comfortable and not heavy at all. However the lenses got hazy due to body heat way too often.

This. People need to settle down with this crap. It's not the Vive or Rift on a powerful PC, so PSVR is incredibly impressive for what it can do on a $299 console.

MetalSlug

Just tried it today with Driveclub VR and all I can say is that this is the future of driving games. I can't imagine in the near future (unless you're someone who suffers from motion sickness) anyone would still prefer to play a game in this genre on a monitor.
As for the experience itself, I played in a racing seat with a good wheel and when I was finished I wanted to buy a f***** wheel...
The headset is very comfortable and not heavy at all. However the lenses got hazy due to body heat way too often.

That's what I'll be hoping to try out when I go see it in Glasgow.

Getting sick by the low resolution is being a graphics snob? I wouldn't care if the graphics are around PS2 level if the resolution were higher. To me the separation between the pixels completely ruined the immersion. I was always glad to put down the headset because the 10-15 minute demos were about what I could stomach before getting a migraine.

Its a shame it happens but the sickness happens to people on Rift and Vive too, its not just a PSVR problem. Some people are more sensitive to it that others and even different games effect people differently.

Before I played Tethered, I was speaking to a very nice lady who worked on the game who used to work for Evolution, she worked on DriveClub too and she says she can't play DriveClub VR because it makes her motion sick, but shes been fine with other games.

I've been fine with the games I've played so far but Windlands did make me feel a little weird, not really sick just a bit strange but the feeling soon passed.

gmoran

Just played Battlezone VR at EGX. I've played a Virtuality arcade game and spent an evening once with a OR DK1. I set my expectations low, I know there is an inherent compromise between fidelity and presence, and that normal HD res is being smeared across both eyes at 100' FOV.

OMFG that was amazing, completely exceeded my expectations, was nothing like what I was expecting and made the DK1 look like crap. The first that hit me was how powerful the stereoscopic effect was, it was like being in an actual future tank cockpit, like a solid hologram you can be in. The graphics look great, you can see a bit of aliasing on some elements but it was nothing. Focus was great and the area in focus is large, FOV was really good as well, loads better than I was expecting. I didn't notice any pixels or pixelation or SDE. The sense of scale is also something else. When you change weapons and look to the side and see this enormous cannon, God its so cool. Awesome.

I've seen some negative comments on PSVR but now I've actually tried it I don't see where they were coming from or what expectations they had-on the other hand I'm fairly insensitive to frame rate changes or screen tear, so it's probably personal sensitivity.

Queuing for Tethered now.

Mikeside

This. People need to settle down with this crap. It's not the Vive or Rift on a powerful PC, so PSVR is incredibly impressive for what it can do on a $299 console.

for me, it's taught me that screen quality is more important than the actual graphic capability of the device.

They're all cool as fuck, though. You notice the graphics issues (vive/oculus = SDE, psvr = lower res) for the first minute of playing, then very quickly it's all about the experience

King_Moc

Banned
Impressive isn't the word I'd use. More like barely tolerable.

I heavily recommend anyone that is interested in absolutely trying it out first. For me, playing more than 20 minutes seems impossible for me given the low resolution.

Adjusted expectations I guess. I have a Vive, so this was much better than I expected.

It shouldn't be making you ill though. Felt very natural to me.

Its a shame it happens but the sickness happens to people on Rift and Vive too, its not just a PSVR problem. Some people are more sensitive to it that others and even different games effect people differently.

Before I played Tethered, I was speaking to a very nice lady who worked on the game who used to work for Evolution, she worked on DriveClub too and she says she can't play DriveClub VR because it makes her motion sick, but shes been fine with other games.

I've been fine with the games I've played so far but Windlands did make me feel a little weird, not really sick just a bit strange but the feeling soon passed.

It's not motion sickness. I had no problems jumping around in Rigs and look around while jumping, strafing and shooting.

My Wife however had to quit the luge demo halfway through.

The resolution is just too low for me, and at times my brain can't resolve the individual points into a single picture because the distance between the pixels is literally too obnoxious. It's particularly bad when looking at bright surfaces (sun glare in cockpit view in Driveclub for example) It's similar to ghosting in poorly optimized 3DS games, it completely ruins the image for me.
This is not a problem with the games or the graphics, but with the tech used. Like I said before, it looks like taping a 3DS right in front of your eyes. It feels compromised. Enough to not work at times for me.

Again, Driveclub was fun to play, so was Rigs, and I see the potential, but I feel like both great games are being sabotaged by the terrible resolution.

I will definitely get a VR headset down the road, but not before the resolution increases considerably. Even if it had to be PS2/PS3 graphics. But the resolution needs to be better for me.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anyone that can tolerate old retro games or grew up playing old low res stuff should be ok with the resolution. Just don't go in expecting modern HD games and allow VR to define its own level of visual quality with PSVR as the baseline and improvements over time.

I wonder if PS Pro has any VR specific improvements in the GPU, like nvidia has the single pass stereo which can improve performance a lot.

It's not motion sickness. I had no problems jumping around in Rigs and look around while jumping, strafing and shooting.

The resolution is just too low for me, and at times my brain can't resolve the individual points into a single picture because the distance between the pixels is literally too obnoxious. It's particularly bad when looking at bright surfaces (sun glare in cockpit view in Driveclub for example) It's similar to ghosting in poorly optimized 3DS games, it completely ruins the image for me.
This is not a problem with the games or the graphics, but with the tech used. Like I said before, it looks like taping a 3DS right in front of your eyes. It feels compromised. Enough to not work at times for me.

Again, Driveclub was fun to play, so was Rigs, and I see the potential, but I feel like both great games are being sabotaged by the terrible resolution.

I will definitely get a VR headset down the road, but not before the resolution increases considerably. Even if it had to be PS2/PS3 graphics. But the resolution needs to be better for me.

How crazy I didn't notice a resolution issue at all and that's with 20/20 plus playing Vive before

Briarios

I think some of the variability we're reading about just comes from the variability of vision. Everyone's eyesight is so different, that how they focus, what they can see clearly, must have a pretty significant impact on how they experience PSVR. It's all about fooling your perceptions, but people all have different baselines.

It really may have to be that they every has to experience it for themselves.

for me, it's taught me that screen quality is more important than the actual graphic capability of the device.

They're all cool as fuck, though. You notice the graphics issues (vive/oculus = SDE, psvr = lower res) for the first minute of playing, then very quickly it's all about the experience

Exactly. I'm not going to lie and act like I didn't notice the lower graphical fidelity, but the experience is incredibly immersive and plays so buttery smooth. Plus, VR only gets better from here as we are the 1st Gen adopters. I just hope the price lowers down for entry down the road.

artsi

Honestly, as a (previous) owner of a Vive and a Rift, aside from graphics, all of them lack things in some capacity even in perfect working condition and head adjustments.

• Resolution
  • Screen door effect
  • FOV
  • Lens problems
  • Weight
  • Heat generation
  • Head fit

As amazing as VR is, some people just can't ignore the flaws to justify the purchase, it was the same for me which made me sell them and wait for second generation.

It definitely effects people differently and everyone's eyesight is different too, which won't help matters and also things like how the PSVR is adjusted too. I never had major issue with resolution of the headset though, for me it looks fine.

I first thought adjusting the screen closer or further from my eyes would help focus it, but its actually moving the headset up and down that made the biggest difference to the focus / sharpness.

When the BattleZone demo first started, I didn't put the headset right up to my face because it looked blurry when I did but that left big black borders around my vision, then the BattleZone guy told me to get the screen as close to my eyes as possible but lift up the headset more than I thought I needed too and it made things much sharper, so a lot of it is in the position.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How crazy I didn't notice a resolution issue at all and that's with 20/20 plus playing Vive before

All the current VR headsets are low res and have visible pixels. It's perfectly possible some people may not be able to look past them and their brains may simply be stuck focused on the pixels rather than blending them into a whole image.

It'd piss me off if that was the case but it doesn't take much for me to notice the 'screen' effect on bright backgrounds especially

taoofjord

Hmm. I already have a Vive which I love but I have PSVR preordered for the exclusives. I have been concerned that the tech is a step down from the Vive but I'm still hoping it works well enough (motion controls and room scale is pretty much a must for VR). I might have to try it the PSVR at Best Buy before picking up my pre-order to make sure the lower quality tech isn't a deal breaker. They seem to have a demo station set up on the weekends. I really want to play the exclusives though.

I'm just worried about long-term effects on your vision. When I had a Rift my eyes felt messed up after taking it off. I remember when my mom told me as a kid I would mess up my eyesight by watching TV in pitch black all the time. She was right. I feel like VR is so new I'm worried that there's not enough research on the effects it will have on some people.

The biggest problem with the PSVR however was the tech. To me it was absolutely dissapointing. The resolution being the main culprit. It just looks bad, and I wouldn't want to use it for longer than 30 minutes at a time as it's simply not pleasant to look at.
This isn't so much the PSVR as it is the OG PS4. Everything is very much sub-native and it's noticeable. The Pro will rectify a lot of those problems.

LaneDS

Glad Windlands is hitting PSVR... missed that announcement. Currently my favorite seated, controller based VR game (though I understand if you have a Vive it supports the wands which I'm guessing is pretty rad).

Maligna

Banned
I'm just worried about long-term effects on your vision. When I had a Rift my eyes felt messed up after taking it off. I remember when my mom told me as a kid I would mess up my eyesight by watching TV in pitch black all the time. She was right. I feel like VR is so new I'm worried that there's not enough research on the effects it will have on some people.

Watching TV in the dark or too close ruining your vision is an old wives tale. You can get eye strain the same way you can get muscle strain, but it shouldn't lead to lasting damage.

Tesser

I was actually surprised, but pleased, to see the amount of attention both Battlezone & Sniper Elite were getting. The queues were bending around the booths, put it that way. I suppose it helps the former is part of PSVR's roster, but it's good to see VR games other than Farpoint are getting some appreciation from the general public.

Taker666

OMG windlands is on psvr ?

That's the best thing i've tried with the dk2. I looooved it. The sense of scale, the design of the world.. It's all about conquering space. Perfect VR platformer for me.

I remember some jump you have to make above some giant hammer like structure. That was so epic.
After checking out some Windlands videos...I'm really hoping Sony has a VR mode/DLC in their new Spider-man game that controls the same way as Windlands.

taoofjord

This isn't so much the PSVR as it is the OG PS4. Everything is very much sub-native and it's noticeable. The Pro will rectify a lot of those problems.

Kind of but in the end pixel density is pixel density and the Vive suffers from it even when you scale up the resolution.

gmoran

I've seen some negative comments on PSVR but now I've actually tried it I don't see where they were coming from or what expectations they had-on the other hand I'm fairly insensitive to frame rate changes or screen tear, so it's probably personal sensitivity.

Queuing for Tethered now.

And then I played Tethered :-D

It's not my sort of game to start with, I'm not sure third person really adds value with VR, and Tethered suffered from a lot of aliasing in the middle to far distance that I found distracting.

Thank the Lord I played Battlezone first.

Comparing psvr with vive talking about resolution but dismissing refresh rates is a bit dumb.

Yes, PSVR *can* run at 120hz but most games are just 60 reprojected to 120.

Whereas on the Vive you can have true 90hz on every game, with added supersampling and other forms of AA.

It's a huge difference, even with the subpixel nonsense thrown around.

Still, screen door can be very apparent in both cases. And it really depends on the game (some games on Vive are very crisp while others are just a smear).

PSVR has the best ergonomics of the bunch for sure. And a great library. Can't wait to get my hands on it (with a PS4p).

Thanks for the impressions. I played Battlezone and Eve Valkyrie at Best Buy a couple months ago and both were awesome. Too bad Eve is pretty much an MP game with very little SP content though.

truth411

I've tried PSVR on two different weekends at GameStop.

first time: Battlezone

second time: EVE: Valkyrie, The Deep (loved the shark)

Very impressed overall. I'll get one in February around my birthday, but this November will get PS4 Pro at launch on the 10th and a 4K TV on Black Friday.
Be sure it's a 4k TV that can run HDR enabled with low input lag. So far the only one I can recommend is the Samsung KS8000.

Finally got chance to upload some of the videos I shot while at EGX, if anyone wants to check them out.

BattleZone gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctum9z2i5o0

Me on BattleZone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLQ74A8pAew

London Heist footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjL5wQiQk2k

DriveClub VR footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ftF0uDjYQ

Windlands gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbb5MdljDqQ

PS4 Pro running Horizon and a look at the Pro console.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKKikvPJrjg

[Cross posted from another thread]
Then onto Farpoint, which in many ways totally blew me away. As in holy f**k, I've never felt so exhilarated playing a game before. You play the game with the VR Aim Controller. An evolution of the PS3's sharpshooter, It looks like some plumbing supplies with a glowing ball on the end. But when in the game the 1:1 tracking means it transfers perfectly to the weapon your holding. The feeling of looking down and seeing your virtual avatar holding the weapon you can feel in your hands, complete with gloved hands and space suit, is uncanny. The shooting mechanics are completely natural. You just aim and fire as you would if you were really doing it. You can even lift the gun to your face to look down the sights. You traverse canyons, caves and mountain ledges using one of the analogue sticks on the Aim controller. The discord between me and my virtual self felt a little strange at first, but I soon settled in and never felt the dreaded motion sickness. Then the action started as huge spiders (and bigger ones and then even bigger ones) started to attack. And it was incredible. It was tense, suspenseful and action packed in equal measure, Blasting these creatures as if you were really there was incredibly satisfying and got the adrenaline pumping. It gave me a real buzz. Graphically this was actually pretty strong. Aside from some shimmering edges there wasn't really any detriment from running in VR. In fact, it was so good the prospect of PS4 Pro running this game at double the resolution instantly sold me on an upgrade there and then. That's gonna be magnificent. As a short demo Farpoint nailed it for me. How much story, strategy or variation will be built into the game remains to be seen, but what I played was simply stunning.

I think you just sold me on Farpoint

Seriously? The past few generations have been nothing but debate over which console can run which game better. PS4 runs it at 1080p while Xbox only gets 900p has been a point on almost every AAA game thread. It didn't happen over night, and makes sense that the argument is still being made here.

Personally I have PSVR preordered and have no plans to cancel it, simply because I set my expectations.

My issue is that people think the PS4 is whats holding back the graphics and the rift and vive will be so much better because of the power of a PC.

From everything Ive heard, the biggest thing holding all devices back is the hardware itself. The vive is capable of running games at 1200, even if you have a power house PC your not going to get a better resolution than that. Just like my 1080p monitor isn't going to show games at 4K even though my PC is capable of it.
PSVR runs games at 1080p verus the vives 1200. Even with a PS4 pro, that number can't go any higher, its a limitation of the headsets hardware, not the PS4 itself.

DavidDesu

I think some of the variability we're reading about just comes from the variability of vision. Everyone's eyesight is so different, that how they focus, what they can see clearly, must have a pretty significant impact on how they experience PSVR. It's all about fooling your perceptions, but people all have different baselines.

It really may have to be that they every has to experience it for themselves.

I also think even just the demo conditions could be ruining the experience for some. I only have a Gear VR but I know how easy it is to smudge the lenses, and even if you use cleaning wipes or fluids you usually have a layer of that stuff that even when it evaporates leaves smears or just an overall layer of fuzziness. It's easy to get the lenses to this state, possibly even more so when they're being purposefully cleaned between each and every person. The difference between a properly cleaned and smear free screen and one that isn't is a MASSIVE one.

I imagine most people demoing the unit just accept whatever it looks like once they've done basic adjustments, and then just play the game, not wanting to be awkward and keep adjusting if they don't feel it's just right. And yeah getting the sweetspot locked in on VR is hugely important (with Gear VR the phone can sometimes be misaligned, only by a millimetre, but it totally fucks up the image and causes you to get headaches, that's one example of how delicate the sweetspot and fit can be to getting it working as it should for you).

I honestly would discount some of these negative reactions as probably down to a dodgy rushed setup...

Then there's the visual fidelity issue even when it is set up correctly. I guess the really negative comments are largely from people never exposed to VR before. And it is a fair comment for them to make since the social screen view does just look so much sharper and like a traditional game image quality as we know it. In VR that obviously gets stretched right across your vision and yeah it can be quite disappointing not to have super bold, super clear imagery like on a tv. That stage will come of course but for now it's a compromise.

Having had experience with Gear VR and time to adjust my expectations there's plenty of experiences I've had in Gear VR that actually feel much sharper than the tech should be capable of (Smash Hit, Ocean Rift, the Obama 360 video in Yosemite, Google Photos app, especially the 3D rendered photos in there, some of which are incredible, and watching video or Twitch streams in the Ocukus cinema app). When the stars are aligned these headsets can do good things, and equally so badly made demos can easily become jaggy riddled shimmering messes. The fact some apps with text can look clear as day and other apps barely legible shows some people know what they're doing and others don't.

From all accounts PSVR has a better quality screen and lenses, better field of view, and less noticeable screen door effect over Gear VR so for me I know roughly what to expect and with the games I'm seeing I know some are going to look pretty damn good. Better than Gear VR, with positional tracking, higher framerate, and positionally tracked controllers to interact with the VR world... I cannot wait. Get to try it, finally, this Sunday coming.

hakuthehedgehog

Neo Member
I tried PSVR today and did the London Heist demo (the car chase) . It was pretty cool, definitely noticed some jaggies and graphically it looked like an early PS3 game/ late PS2 game, however I didn't notice the screen door effect.

I wear glasses and had no problem with the headset, however it showed a little bit of light on the bottom, but once the game started, it really didn't matter.

The headset was quite light, and truth to be told, I think wearing 3D glasses on top of my glasses is more cumbersome than wearing the headset, but I only wore for one demo.

As for the framerate, I didn't feel any drops or nausea, even when I turned my head fast, although I'm not really sensitive with frame drops.

The interactions with the objects were pretty cool, the 3D audio is really nice (opening the door and hearing the sounds of the road was pretty nice) and aiming and shooting the gun was really natural ( I don't think I've ever been so accurate in a game before).

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Top Bottom