• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eidos Montreal teases new Deus Ex: The Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
What percentage of EM's staff is on Thi4f? I was under the impression that most of the Deus Ex team ended up there after--that Thi4f was in pre-production with a small team until DE. Am I incorrect and they're actually two separate teams?

Isn't one of them also working on a new Hitman game or is that a different studio/team altogether?

Shit, I'm always ready for more Deus Ex ; especially after Human Revolution which I loved. I trust Eidos Montreal with the series.

AJ_Wings

What percentage of EM's staff is on Thi4f? I was under the impression that most of the Deus Ex team ended up there after--that Thi4f was in pre-production with a small team until DE. Am I incorrect and they're actually two separate teams?

Two separate teams. It may be possible they started pre-production after finishing up The Missing Link DLC.

DieH@rd

Banned
Just a TV show.

ari_gold.gif

rrs

Would be fun to see the decay that lead to Deus Ex, but this could also refer to the original Deus Ex.

.la1n

Oh yes I asked for this, yes I did. HR is one of my favorite games this generation. I wonder how far long it is if the team was helping with Thi4f?

Jawmuncher

I'm not expecting much. More than likely a very small tease at most. With that said I'm interested in a sequel. While the game didnt live up to my expectations. I still enjoyed it and really liked the setting.

Hindle

Banned
Bad jokes aside, they better not mess this up.

I'd like way more ways to approach each mission that rely less on vents. Entire content should be missable if you choose one path over another.

Bad jokes aside, they better not mess this up.

I'd like way more ways to approach each mission that rely less on vents. Entire content should be missable if you choose one path over another.
Considering what the other team is doing with Thief, I wouldn't be worried.

Let's hope they do a better job of representing black characters this time.I was shocked at that black lady who was digging through the trash can.

Lakitu

st5fu
Yes!

I loved the original and loved Human Revolution (been through it 4 times). I'm ready for another one. Hopefully Michael McCann is back aswell :)

IcyEyes

A new Deus Ex !?!?

I totally love Deus Ex and a new Deus Ex it's an AWESOME news !!!!

I can't wait to play it over a Ps4 (or Pc ... hmm ... okay, Ps4) !!!

My reaction :

tumblr_lzav3gKYat1rnhuhmo1_500.gif

Frankly, I'm hoping they bring out an updated version of the original Deus Ex and (yes, I'm going here) Invisible War in sort of an HD collection. It's a nightmare to get either of those games running on my brand new PC, and I've been wanting to play them for years.

Human Revolution is incredible though, and from what I've played of the original Deus Ex, that's amazing too. And with the reception of HR and the inevitable sequel, an HD Collection would be a great way to hype the new one.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
HR Was absolutely awesome, didnt care at all for the original (though I did play it only a few years ago) but HR is easily one of my favourite games this gen.

Also I demand more computers to look into.

Nalsh

I stopped playing Human Revolution around half way through
(at the boss fight in the TV station)

Loved the game except for the boss fights.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Now whatever you do, don't dumb the series down.

They already did that. It depends on how they do it in the sequel. Whether they streamline it more, add new complexity, improve aspects without excising them.

So if this is a sequel, can we expect in game visuals on par with those in the CG cut-scenes in the first game or is that too optimistic?

Xater

Well Human Revolution turned out great. So I am excited for this. Hopefully they don#t try to simplify it further though. I'd rather have even more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom