• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online roll call for PS4

Teletraan1

Banned
I have a PC character transfer when I log in but I was thinking of making a new character to experience the game with a gamepad. Once it is settled what faction GAF is going to be ill make that faction. My preference is either Daggerfall/Ebonheart. I inadvertently did Aldmeri x2 on PC.

NA
PSN: iWo

Wallach

I have a PC character transfer when I log in but I was thinking of making a new character to experience the game with a gamepad. Once it is settled what faction GAF is going to be ill make that faction. My preference is either Daggerfall/Ebonheart. I inadvertently did Aldmeri x2 on PC.

NA
PSN: iWo

Looks like GAF will be setting up in Daggerfall Covenant mainly. Which is good because DC is clearly top tier. :p

PrimeRib_

I'd love to roll a toon in a guild with other GAF'ers
PrimeRib (PSN Name)

Looks like votes so far are for Daggerfall Covenent. Or did that already win? Rolled Ebonheart on PC so it'll be nice to mix it up in a different territory.

I'd love to roll a toon in a guild with other GAF'ers
PrimeRib (PSN Name)

Looks like votes so far are for Daggerfall Covenent. Or did that already win? Rolled Ebonheart on PC so it'll be nice to mix it up in a different territory.

It is DC. Superior in every way.

Now all we need is a decent guild name. Keep in mind fellow Gaffers this is a guild we have to be proud of.

So no silly names like Gyno Anal Friends.

SpaceHorror

Alright added my info to the spreadsheet after I bit the bullet and preordred so I could get the Explorer's Pack.

Looking forward to jumping in after work tomorrow.

Cleve

3 mins to go.

I gotta say I love PSN's unlock system. No fuss, no install, just a countdown timer that boots right in to the game as soon as it's ready.

login failed anyone else? :(

-edit- There's always tomorrow I guess. Dunno why I expected this to not have mmo problems at launch.

Kalavaras

Banned
So are EU boys going Ebonheart pact? Got my physical copy and the 15.8gb patch is a pain on these horrendous dl speeds ;_;

aibaby

Neo Member
So my character is in game:

Jedediah
Breton
Daggerfall Covenant
Sorcerer

Who ever is making the guild please invite when it's up, thanks~

I'd like to join the gaf guild as well. Had plenty of fun with the folks in ffxiv free company so :)

Psn Kotd
dagger fall
character name: Sleeps-In-Trees

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
so, who will play on the eu server? please add me >> psn id eagel

but it seems eu is nearly empty, talking about the spread sheet. no gaffer playing? I can still create a character on the us server..

ZehDon

Gold Member
Alright, EU it is.

20 mins left on the patch.

tumblr_nlb5fcL0z01uqurzdo1_400.gif

Cleve

so, who will play on the eu server? please add me >> psn id eagel

but it seems eu is nearly empty, talking about the spread sheet. no gaffer playing? I can still create a character on the us server..

Look at how bad your latency is. There seems to be a lot more of us on us.

Audioboxer

Forgot about this topic, was asking in the OT where everyone was going. Definitely going on the US server even although I'm in the UK. EU GAF seems a little dead.

Lucifon

Forgot about this topic, was asking in the OT where everyone was going. Definitely going on the US server even although I'm in the UK. EU GAF seems a little dead.

I'm heading on EU, makes no sense to me to play on US server with added lag and timezone differences.

Got a big bunch of mates all picking up the game too. Aldmeri Dominion here to start with :)

LkPr

PSN: LkPr. NA server.

Game downloaded and installed last night (took FOREVER) so i'll be ready to start up tonight when I get home!!

Do I have to be online for guild invite?

Psn xxRONN1Nxx

Working tonight be on about 630 am central NA SERVER

Aldo looking to add gaffers to friends list send request

Once I'm able to get logged in I would love to join up. I've been trying for 20 minutes so far and still can't get into the server. Oh online games will you ever work right on launch day?

PSN: Trail-Guide

BokehKing

Banned
Is guild set up to let others add members? We have a guild chat, which is awesome because I don't want to hear people screaming in proximity chat or telling their kids to stop picking their nose

Cleve

So uh, don't get dropped tonight. I just got back in a queue that's ping-ponging between 18 and 12,458

Is there any keyboard chat in the console release? I don't always want to be open mic.

We are at 15 members now!

I have not made officers yet but will do that soon. Just wanted to give everyone some time to figure out the ropes. Let me know if there are suggestions or best playtimes and I will try to get some stuff thrown together for us to use as a general resource.

Top Bottom