• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
so should LPN keep doing what he is doing or buckle down on one or two characters? is he ahead of the game by playing so many characters?

Two characters ought to be the sweet spot: one good main plus something to handle the bad match-ups for the 1st character. I feel like that's a significant reason for Du's success over the past year. Guile and Mika compliment each other pretty well.

Any more than that and you're probably spreading yourself too thin.

trixx

This has been the most boring group by far. I think they could have spread out the players a bit more even than this.

yeah i honestly thought this 1 is the weakest one, imo. Like ricky going 0-7 was surprising for me, and her group actually was quite hard

Alucrid

Banned
I just AFK'd when they cut to the interview. I assume that ChrisT talked about how much of a struggle it is to play Ken and how every other character is just way better than him.

he did say how hard it is when you can get hit once by a character like mika and then it's game over

then he started talking about the patriots

Dahbomb

I think Ricky and KBrad under performing were my two biggest surprises in these groups.

Also did not expect Joe to get 0-7, expect at least one win from him to escape the 0-7.

damn Du calm down there

also prison rape jokes in 2017

Dahbomb

Even if Du loses the next match 2 games straight, he will still have the best game record out of all the contestants across all groups at 12-3.

Yeah you read that right.. he has only lost one game so far LOL!

trixx

Even if Du loses the next match 2 games straight, he will still have the best game record out of all the contestants across all groups at 12-3.

Yeah you read that right.. he has only lost one game so far LOL!
Extremely impressive and dominant. Crazy

Dahbomb

Dem chokes.

It really doesn't matter how easy they make the execution, people will still drop combos/confirms etc. when the pressure is on.

Zackat

Two characters ought to be the sweet spot: one good main plus something to handle the bad match-ups for the 1st character. I feel like that's a significant reason for Du's success over the past year. Guile and Mika compliment each other pretty well.

Any more than that and you're probably spreading yourself too thin.

yeah it seems that way. like some of the characters he played seemed purely for trying to gimmick people into a win.

MechaX

I kind of wish there was a group E for tomorrow, man

And they could have invited someone like LTG or DSP in a battle for 0-7.

Top Bottom