• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shurs

Lakitu said:
Damn. You know GAF has high standards when they qualify Emma Watson as average. Madness.

I think it's entirely dependent on perspective. Those of us who weren't coming of age when the Harry Potter films debuted probably don't hold her in as high of esteem as the younger crowd who grew up with her.

I think, as far as actresses go, she is absolutely average.

Compared to the general public she is definitely above average.

Kermit The Dog said:
No you haven't.

And he's not saying she's smoking hot, he's pointing out she's one of the most naturally beautiful famous girls around. Which yeah, I'd agree with.
Yes, i have. She is a pretty girl but ive been with women just as pretty.

IMO women > girls

Ashes

Banned
I was gonna start up a rival thread, but hesitated cause I might just spark a thread fight between that and this one.

So, I was playing that shitty lynx online game, with lucy pinder. It's shit, don't play it. You basically have to press CTRl + X, and keep pressing it to keep the loop playing. There's no pay off, after I did about a minute and half, I found that it was really just a loop.

But naturally there is a youtube vid, somebody put together. So without further ado, I challenge you Emma Watson fans; Watson is good looking no doubt, but this is what the upgrade to a fully bloodied woman looks like:

http://youtu.be/embNWBj-mz0

Sapiens

Shurs said:
Exactly.

She's not pretty enough to pull off the "pixie" haircut, either. In fairness to Watson, few are capable of this feat.

Some who could/can pull it off:

Mia-Farrow-Pixie-fb-25308222.jpg

carey-mulligan2.jpg

Michelle.Williams.Short.hair.2.jpg

And they all look 100% better with long hair.

Ashes

Banned
Salazar said:

I can live with this fix. But she isn't an upgrade, she's a whole 'nother person... blonde hair makes all the difference. Even so; I can live with this fix.

rush777

I find it hilarious how quickly some dismiss her short hair then post with 3 pictures of girls that look worse with short hair then Emma.

Zebra

sh4mike said:

That is pretty old, but I never really looked at it closely at all. I am just now noticing that it's dawkin's face photoshopped onto her head.

But really the resemblance they share never bothered me.

Dead Man

You know, I know she is not a real beauty, and a lot of her desirability comes from the confidence that being wildly popular and having fuck off amounts of money brings, but damn is she is not cute as hell.

Kinyou

Harry Potter said:
Brother and sister share similar features. News at 11.
Well, theoretically, can two siblings have 100% different DNA.
But I guess they don't teach stuff like this at Hogwarts, Mr. Potter

jett

D-Member
Watson is lucky she turned out the way she did, considering how depressingly ugly her co-stars are.

Dali

jett said:
Watson is lucky she turned out the way she did, considering how depressingly ugly her co-stars are.
Harry is going to be the new Mark Hamil. I see a future for Ron and Emma though. Ron played a pretty good stoner in Wild Target. He seems like a legitimately decent actor, unlike Harry who is supposed to be the handsome, alpha male, hero, but outside of these movies won't ever be cast as it again (similar to Hamil). Maybe he'll bounce back if he realizes he's not huge star material and probably doesn't try to fetch a premium rate because he was Harry Potter.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
jett said:

Bonnie Wright looks good in the new Empire shoot.

Nesotenso

Dali said:
Harry is going to be the new Mark Hamil. I see a future for Ron and Emma though. Ron played a pretty good stoner in Wild Target. He seems like a legitimately decent actor, unlike Harry who is supposed to be the handsome, alpha male, hero, but outside of these movies won't ever be cast as it again (similar to Hamil). Maybe he'll bounce back if he realizes he's not huge star material and probably doesn't try to fetch a premium rate because he was Harry Potter.

He was in Equus and Broadway's "How to succeed in business without really trying". Saw him perform at the Tony awards. He has talent and out of the three will probably get more projects. He has some horror movie coming out if I am not mistaken.

Jenga said:
she's pretty but i can find prettier girls just milling around my university

Yup. Never got why so many adore her, she isn't ugly by any means but she isn't exactly very pretty either, just fairly average.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Hunter S Thompson said:
Not very impressive example of the female. I see tons better looking one's at my college all the time.
Can we please pick another place besides school to place these ridiculously predictable replies in? This shit has been going on for more than a decade now.

"I see tons better chicks at my [auto body shop] [7-Eleven] [taxidermist]"

And you assholes STILL never prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom