• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhoncipleBone said:
1203282792-42259_full.jpg

I'm so sorry :/

Hyams

Problem is, Hermione isn't meant to be that good looking.

She's just too sexy to play Hermione. I've been saying this since the first film.

Dead

well not really...yet
Hyams said:

She's just too sexy to play Hermione. I've been saying this since the first film.
lol

Hyams said:

LMAO @ you thinking she's was sexy in HP1, in later films I agree

Ginny looks like a monster when she should really be played by Emma

Medalion

Banned
Ken Masters said:
LMAO @ you thinking she's was sexy in HP1, in later films I agree

Ginny looks like a monster when she should really be played by Emma
Yer right, everyone knows it was the 2nd film where she burst out of her shell :p

Dresden

WTF at those Ginny pictures. She looks like a troll with that hair style.

I always thought the girl who played Luna was more attractive than Watson.

Hyams said:

Its funny you say that because Emma Watson is really intelligent

Dresden

Hermione is pretty in the books, guys. They just never notice it until the ball in Goblet of Fire, where she actually does something with her hair. And, you know, Harry is too busy being bros with her to notice she has tits.

Mr. Sam

Dresden said:
Hermione is pretty in the books, guys. They just never notice it until the ball in Goblet of Fire, where she actually does something with her hair.

Made me laugh. I love the trope of "nerdy girls are ugly and then they do something with their hair/take off their glasses and SHAZAM."

The whole package isn't complete unless you can hear the accent. This is one of those people that is more attractive in person. Pics just don't cut it.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤

squicken

Are we assuming she is smart b/c she got into Brown? I'm not saying that she isn't smart, I'm just saying that a entrance into an Ivy League school by a child actor isn't proof of intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom