• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuroNeeko said:
She's 20 years old. <.<;

21, now actually.

I want to see Emma's full reaction in that photo. I can't imagine her really angry (in real life, at least)

Also, haven't updated this thread in a long time...
dqo3h.jpg

add more tomorrow if you guys wantt

orion434

Emma ranks up there with Danica McKeller in my book because she's an inherently intelligent woman. She's choosing academics over stardom, that's admirable.

Hyphen

Vox-Pop said:
i don't get all the fuss.

Not so long ago, I didn't either. But now I've actually grown fond of her due to her short hair look. Now I, 'appreciate' her...

2qc47yc.jpg

Menelaus said:
if this girl could tone her legs up a little...she'd be god-mode.

Her legs look fine to me...

211qbdy.jpg
jjmyxx.jpg

Hyphen

neoism said:
last two pics where did you find them and are there more... :O
Solo said:
Just going to throw out a wild guess here...might they be from the ELLE Style Awards 2011?

Lol! Yep.
Just google image "Emma Watson Elle Style Awards 2011" neoism, and you'll find that there are alot more...

Undubbed

Trent Strong said:
Why is she bothering to go to college? I'm sure she has a long and successful acting career ahead of her after the Harry Potter movies end.

You are now my enemy. Education is more than about getting more money.

clemenx

Banned
Love those legs. I'm neither an ass or boob man, I'm more of a leg-man, someone else like me?

I don't always like short hair but she pulls it off beautifully!

clemenx said:
Love those legs. I'm neither an ass or boob man, I'm more of a leg-man, someone else like me?

I don't always like short hair but she pulls it off beautifully!
It had taken a while to get used to but as it got a little bit longer it really started to suit her.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I can't look at her without seeing Richard Dawkins. Thanks, internet.

maomaoIYP

She's mighty fine. And in some of those paintings of her with the short hair, she reminds me a lot of Natalie Portman when she had short hait.

Bossun

I'm so in love with this girl.

Sometimes I wish I would meet her in the streets and she'll fall in love with me at first sight.

My life is sad.

Also I do hope it's not a permanent style on the last picture :(

akira28

Gorgeous girl. It's probably wrong of me that I see her new look as 'grown up, slighty gothy Hermoine'.

(But I don't care.)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My cousin has a strong resemblance to Emma Watson. Sometimes it weirds me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom