• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eric Trump: Ivanka influenced Syria strike decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile20

Just that if Obama even hinted of doing something like this, the streets would run red with blood.

Both parties are hypocritical but boy....the republicans take it to whole new level that no one can touch.

This whole filibuster nuclear option was especially an eye opener.

I can see it now:

Ivanka: "Honey, bomb all of their textile factories. I can then ship my Spring collection over for them to purchase."

Trump: "Yes, I think that will be tremendous. Will be the best clothing they ever seen. Nice!"

Tovarisc

2:20 p.m.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer says that President Donald Trump's oldest daughter weighed in on his response to the Syrian chemical weapons attack.

Spicer says at his daily press briefing that "there is no question that" Ivanka Trump and others "weighed into him" on the decision.

The president's son, Eric Trump, told The Daily Telegraph in an interview that the president had been influenced by his sister's reaction to the gas attack that killed dozens last week.

Eric Trump said his sister was "heartbroken and outraged" by the attack.

Spicer said the feeling was widespread that the attack was "horrific" and "required action."

The president's daughter recently began an official role at the White House.

https://apnews.com/51b6acc6440d47d6...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

LordOfChaos

You clearly never read Ivanka's shitty book.

What can a woman born with a silver spoon in her mouth teach people who use plastic forks to eat salads at their desks? To answer this question, Ivanka employs an audacious strategy: all of her advantages have actually been handicaps, she says. When she was appointed to the board of directors at Trump Entertainment Resorts, at age twenty-five, the situation was “stacked all the way against me.” Her last name, her looks, her youth, her privilege have all colluded to make people underestimate her. And when she is overestimated—when people believe that she has an “inherent understanding of all things related to real estate and finance,” because her father is Donald Trump—this, too, “can be a big disadvantage.”

Muh 25 year old millionaire, father-appointed board position, handicap!

Dear lord.

JZA

ro7wWD7.jpg

Old guy on the right is looking over like he's envious or something.

Acinixys

All of these werid "Trump fucks his daughter" drive by posts are pretty gross

Please focus on the fact that if true, Ivanka has potentially singly handedly set the wheels in motion for a second Cold War

Ivankas hot and Don looks like he wants to smash

Don would smash

These photos and gifs speak

Well great thread

But that's your daughter

But she's hot

And Don looks like he wants to smash

And he would

E-Cat

Didn't Trump kill like a thousand civilians in the Middle East in March alone, and the US continues to fund Saudi Arabia and Israel who are rumoured to use white phosphorus and other chemical weapons themselves?

Fucking hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom