• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Error NP-36147-1 (PS4)

Same problem - saves won't upload to plus, also since stability update my playroom save corrupted. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things except having to sit through all of the tutorial crap at the beginning again.

Edit: Bloody Minecraft (angrily shakes fist at sky)

how would you know that ?

It works fine for me. Edit: Ugh not anymore

ATTENTION:

We are aware some users are having issues with pricing, purchasing and downloading Minecraft for the PS4

We are working to resolve the issue ASAP, please try again at a later time.

#1 confirmed for September NPD.

jonabbey

Hard to believe Minecraft going on sale alone is doing this. I wonder if they messed something up in their database.

I hope the Minecraft posts are a joke or at least wrong. If Minecraft can do this at this point Destiny will have it down for half the month.

Perhaps you might not understand this whole Minecraft thing. Its huge. I believe it will be the best selling game on PS4, maybe ever. The Minecraft train cannot be stopped.
Except by PSN

Man Sony seriously needs to step it up with their infrastructure. Microsoft shits all over them in this regard and it has been my biggest issue this gen switching predominantly from Xbox to playstation

Can't get on PSN. Really wanted to play some plants vs zombies. This is frustrating, i know the DDoS attack isn't sonys fault, but it sure feels like PSN has been down a bit too much lately.

Though i have been reading about some issues with people buying minecraft, i wonder if there was a serious issue discovered and they had to bring it down for emergency maintenance.

Krakn3Dfx

PSN has been down so much lately. Wtf?

Needs more stability updates.

Destiny launch week is gonna be awesome. :D

I think I'm just going to sit my Ghost Edition in the corner for a couple of days before I pop it in, it's going to be ugly.

I took Diablo 3 launch day off of work specifically to play Diablo 3 all day, and was able to play Diablo 3 none at all that day, was a sober reminder of just how insane these big online launches get and how much breaks in the first 24-72 hours.

TCRS

Banned
this is the third time in a month that I can't play when I finally have time to play. I'm seriously getting tired of this shit. Never had that many issues with Xbox Live, certainly not three times in one month.

Vire

PSN is a joke. It's pretty unbelievable that we pay for this.

zZd6jm3.png

geordiemp

SONY have got to do something -

Maybe have digital license on a separate server - its one thing having PSN go down, but unacceptable that some people cannot play digital games they have bought.

OR

Have the digital license be available for 12 hours, and so if the PSN is down you can still play for 12 hours until they fix the crap.

Boke1879

Honestly I'm on mobile right now but someone should really make a thread about the the constant errors of PSN. It should be a thread where we voice our frustrations.

They need to upgrade their servers. This the store can't go down just because a lot of people go to buy a game. I say someone makes a thread and we tweet it to yosp, Adam and others

GRaider81

Ridiculous this is happening.

All the excellent work of Sony gets killed by PSN.

They surely have to invest in it now?

Maybe have digital license on a separate server - its one thing having PSN go down, but unacceptable that some people cannot play digital games they have bought.

OR

Have the digital license be available for 12 hours, and so if the PSN is down you can still play for 12 hours until they fix the crap.

Yeah this is absurd I've been going mainly digital lately and now that I've come to the realization that these frequent outages prevents me from playing my game I'm going to pull back on that. I've already got destiny preordered digitally and I know if they can't handle minecraft in the middle of the day then were screwed when destiny launches. Almost makes me want to switch back to Xbox as my main

Pimpbaa

OR

Which digital games? I am always able to play single player games when PSN is down.

geordiemp

Yeah this is absurd I've been going mainly digital lately and now that I've come to the realization that these frequent outages prevents me from playing my game I'm going to pull back on that. I've already got destiny preordered digitally and I know if they can't handle minecraft in the middle of the day then were screwed when destiny launches. Almost makes me want to switch back to Xbox as my main

Its not THAT desperate, Sony need better servers, XB1 needs a better GPU and RAM....one of those is easier to fix.

I can't imagine how many disappointed people there are going to be, lighting forums on fire, Tuesday. Especially the ones that took the day off of work. Yikes.

Robin64

Was able to launch FFXIV just now, where it was this error before. It's either back or coming back.

PSN servers are a piece of shit. As are PS Now servers. I don't know how Sony keeps a service like this running, seriously. Now that we have to pay to play online this is unacceptable.

TRI Mike

I'm able to browse through the webstore but it's not letting me sign in. My Vita is getting online very slowly but it's there.

Top Bottom