• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NBA 2k5 GAF Tourney 1: Can't buy me love

TOURNAMENT IS UP! here are some details!:

* It is an 8-man tournament
* Format is best of 3. So, if I draw DM in round 1, it's whoever wins 2 games first that advances
* Difficulty: Hall of Fame
* Time Limit (game): 7 Mins
* Round Time: 3 Days
* Please play legit! I know we haven't found any horrible unrealistic bugs, but just play legit dudes. We all know HOW TO PLAY THE RIGHT WAY LARRY BROWN!
* Tourney Name: GAF 1
PW: Kobe

Don't bother posting here, just go sign up if you want in! Lets get this started!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dm...can I atleast get the Rockets in this :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
UGhhh fake Rocket fan keeps getting them...ughhh wtf

Stole Konex's Lakers..no Kobe for you!

Fifty

They should have a team for DM to pick that has a white guy wearing Jordan clothes, T Mac, and pixies and unicorns. A magical team!

Matrix

I dont even care about Tmac..I just want the Rockets.I would even be willing to trade Tmac to a new team that Dm picks.

Matrix

Ok who are you willing to give up?

Fifty

I don't think the Bulls best player for T Mac would be a fair trade....But if that's the only way DM will leave the Rockets..

Matrix

I want Kirk.

Matrix

Give me the Rockets with Kirk or face my wrath of cheesy made for tv movies!
GP6.jpg

Fifty

Well if he's a Bulls (kinda) fan...Being able to get T Mac for that guy is the deal of the year. I hope Konex doesn't use realgm on this trade :p

I'm a big hometeam> player guy, so I'm glad that Matrix gets to use his team, and not the the ugly Magic.

Matrix

Ok quit as the rockets and then I'll trade you Tmac for Kirk straight up....and before anyone talks shit about how I got screwed...I suck Rockets ass.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Ok quit as the rockets and then I'll trade you Tmac for Kirk straight up....and before anyone talks shit about how I got screwed...I suck Rockets ass.

I already did it :p

Matrix

Yea I saw..now we just need the tourney to start so we can trade :)

Ramirez

LMAO..what is with these rappers man?

"Ok player,pull up a chair,my names CL and Im running for Mayor"

lmfao,thats terrible!!

"I'm like Lloyd...Banks,I'm on Fire!"

roofles

Fifty

I'm enjoying the game much more now that I've switched to the "2K5" camera. I have no idea why it's not the default. It's much easier to pass the ball around, and to see everything that's going on with that view. It's a north/south camera angle, instead of the default east/west, and I'll be using it in every game now. Too bad it's not the default, but at least we can switch our camera online, without it affecting the other guy.

Ramirez

Yea,I almost had a heart attack the first time I played...I was like I know both of us don't have to use this stupid ass camera this year do we :p

Matrix

Btw what happened too..

" Format is best of 3. So, if I draw DM in round 1, it's whoever wins 2 games first that advances"

Fifty

I'D SURE LIKE TO KNOW. After that heartbreaking loss to you, I thought "Ok, I have another game, no worries" BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*ties noose*

Fifty

We could start tomorrow, but Bish's magical copies that are shipping from Venus means we can't play till tuesday!

Matrix

I have the friggin Magic in league play..... I dont feel bad for you Konex,fifty I feel some pain for :p I hope he bounces back.

Cloudy

Banned
I have a feeling that when you go to advance the round, we'll be able to play game 2. It might just show advanced for the person leading the series...

Fifty

He was banned for 2 weeks for talking about pirating games. I needed to know because he was originally going to be in the 16 man Madden league.

Fifty

I have a major problem with passing to my PF or Center. Any player in the paint really. It's not so much that they don't stay in the paint, although that is a bit of an issue. The problem lies within the fact that most of the time when I pass to a big guy, he starts moving, and the momentum carries him out of the paint. I'm then left with the problem of having to navigate a big guy, with poor handling skills back under the basket to make a play. It's very annoying. Sure the stats have been fine, but when the game is on the line I want to count on my guys inside. The Raptors don't have great post guys, but I want them to play their position!!

DMczaf

Yup, I drive to the basket and instead of having a big guy to bail me out if I get doubled, he's now spotting up for a 3 on the baseline :lol

Top Bottom