• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NBA 2k5 GAF Tourney 1: Can't buy me love

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I am BACK!!

Just like MJ

Let me know when you want to play. Whoever my next victim is.

I kid, I kid.

Fifty

He posted on the league board yesterday. I think maybe you should tell him when you'd be ready to make things easier.

forgot to post how i smothered Tmac. he shot 1-20, as i cruised to the easy victory. Tmac also fouled out in the 3rd quarter, so there was no chance for 4th quarter redemption. suck it down dm!

houston + san antonio when are you dudes playing? i want to get my championship out of the way soon :D

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
forgot to post how i smothered Tmac. he shot 1-20, as i cruised to the easy victory. Tmac also fouled out in the 3rd quarter, so there was no chance for 4th quarter redemption. suck it down dm!

houston + san antonio when are you dudes playing? i want to get my championship out of the way soon :D

That game was BS! Kandiman gets 2 straight foul calls on T-Mac?! The Kandiman can! :(

M. Olowokandi 2/5 0/0 2/2 5 15 1 2 3 1 1 6

all 3 misses were "can't miss!" layups

thank god i dont have to deal with kandi in league play...

but i do wish i had KG :( he is like shaq but has range

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ummm are the Spurs Shinobi? He never posts in this thread :\

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matrix said:
Ummm are the Spurs Shinobi? He never posts in this thread :\

WTF?

I'll play you tonight after 7pm est. I MIGHT not be on during Raw unless you can only play during that time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can play any time after 7 pm eastern time...

Just name your time and I'll be on.

jobber

i'm on now...i'm going to play a online game for practice then i'll be waiting....to lose

Matrix

God I just cant win without Tmac...My outside shooting is horrid and I make too many stupid passes and cant hold a lead..I was up by 12 and fell apart in the 3rd...made a nice run to take a small lead and then just totally got killed in the 4th.

Also having Brown dunk all over me made me feel foolish.

GG...atleast I didnt have 56 turnovers this game,lol :(

you're dead jobber. the kandiman is comin!!!

0304mavs.jpg

jobber

My bench SUCKS

Edit: Except Brent Barry. He hit the most jaw dropping layup I've ever seen in a basketball game and got a fouled too.

jobber you had to go down... and you had to go down hard.

in all seriousness though it was simply a matter of keeping you at bay once i got the lead. you would always get it down to 8 or 9 points, then i would reel off 8 straight to bump it just out of reach.

tony parker was giving my defense a lot of problems though... tim duncan not so much :D

Champion!!

jobber

I never use Duncan much cause he gets doubled too much then he loses the ball.

i dont believe in double teaming :D

i play mostly zone, and i rarely double team people (of course if someone gets into the paint the D will collapse though)

you should have worked duncan 1 on 1 Vs KG

jobber

Didn't want to try. I can't shoot with Duncan either unless it's a cut to the basket. In the previous games, someone on the bench went off in every game and I guess I went to the well 1 too many times....You were the better team.....today that is. Like the phoenix I shall rise again!

Top Bottom