• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NBA Basketball 2K5 Season 2

Fifty

Great, I'll add you to the list. We're basically ready to go now. If Theo wants the spot, he can have it...but even if he doesn't, CK can fill it.

Fifty

Great, we're full. I guess I'll wait a bit to create it, just in case Konex wants to create it himself, or anyone else wants to speak about a rule change.

As it stands now...we have Hall of fame difficulty, and 7 minute quarters.

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty, you should create it cos my work schedule is retarded now and I'd hold things up as far as advancing goes.

Hmm, I'll take the Lakers again if no one with a worse record than me wants them :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets and Dm's cavs will be pulling off a blockbuster of a trade to start the new season...

Tmac will be heading to Cleveland.....while in return the Rockets get the amazing BRON BRON!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in for sure. I just don't know what team I want. I've come to really really like Duncan. But I'm not 100% sure. And being that they were my team last season I hold a right of refusal to keep them. :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
I'm not in!

End the pain, sell the game! You'll be doing yourselves a favor!

Its not a very good game,but 1.you wont get crap for it and 2.You suck at it ....so your opinion is thrown out :p

Matrix

I'M NOT DOING LEAGUE 2! I QUIT!

*does little dance*

Fifty

Sorry for those who already joined. This thread is done for, I'm not going to waste any more time on this sorry game.

what the F? you went through an entire season of bullshit in season 1, but still created a season 2. NOW you want to quit? no way dudes. there WILL be a season 2, and if you aren't both a part of it i will be disappointed....

and so will jgar.

karma.jpg

we all have bad games and clearly ESPN NCAA is better, but nba isn't THAT fucking bad. its annoying when big men play outside the paint and layups are missed etc. but the game is still fun for the most part. plus trades and the leagues are cool. dont quit ladies

Matrix

NO THE GAME IS 100% POOP ON DISC....JGAR AND KONEX WILL CRY TEARS OF PAIN.

I'll wear a dress so I dont have to play this game...I'll be that lady.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So who is all playing. I'm out of town just checking this thread from the lobby of my hotel. :D
I am still in and I will take the Timberwolves. KG is bringing it to ya. :D

Fifty

I'd feel guilty if we didn't have two guys who wanted in, but couldn't join. :) Now Jobber and Bog can join, and you'll have the same number of people as before. Good luck guys, I hope the AI doesn't fuck anyone out of a win.

Mrbob

Matrixdouche said:
Its not a very good game,but 1.you wont get crap for it and 2.You suck at it ....so your opinion is thrown out :p

Matrixdouche said:
I'M NOT DOING LEAGUE 2! I QUIT!

*does little dance*

Matrixdouche said:
NO THE GAME IS 100% POOP ON DISC....JGAR AND KONEX WILL CRY TEARS OF PAIN.

I'll wear a dress so I dont have to play this game...I'll be that lady.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Matrix

Bog

Junior Ace
Man, the two teams I'd actually want are gone already (Suns and Rockets). Are trades on at least?

yes there is trading within the teams of the league. i dont know what team weatherspoon is on, but unless someone picks his team you (obviously) can't acquire him in trade

Bog

Junior Ace
You can have anyone on my team (other than Bo Outlaw) for Mutombo and Weatherspoon.

Matrix

Bog said:
You can have anyone on my team (other than Bo Outlaw) for Mutombo and Weatherspoon.

:lol wtf

Top Bottom