• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN Xbox Leagues website is up...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Heh I cant view the page cause I cant get my gamertag to link,I keep getting an error message and the damn thing wont go through...is the xbox site not compatible with explorer or macs? :\ I have no problem loading the page and then when I press to send my info some stupid error login message pops up..guess I'll just have to view the league stuff on the xbox.

Cloudy

Banned
You have to link your gamertag to an MSN/Hotmail email account. You can do it on the Xbox.com site....

edit: Looks like you tried that. Turn the security on IE to medium if you have it higher and you should be able to do it...

DMczaf

Stat bug already

SACKS
1. Greg Spires TB 8.0
2. Cato June IND 4.0
3. LaVar Arrington WAS 2.0
4. Willie Blade DAL 2.0
5. Alex Brown CHI 2.0

I only had 4 sacks in my game with Spires lol

ShadowRed

Banned
DMczaf said:
Stat bug already

SACKS
1. Greg Spires TB 8.0
2. Cato June IND 4.0
3. LaVar Arrington WAS 2.0
4. Willie Blade DAL 2.0
5. Alex Brown CHI 2.0

I only had 4 sacks in my game with Spires lol

There are other stat bugs as well. Hopefully unlike last year on the PS2 they can be corrected witha patch for the Xbox.

hgplayer1

this was in the play by play for my game. i noticed it when it happened during the game as well

3:07 2-7 at OAK 28. Julius Jones (DAL) ran up middle for loss of 40 yards (Buchanan, Gibson)
25 yard add-on penalty Dallas

ugh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Got it working,thx Konex.

Top Bottom