• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] mega psn sale, 330+ games/dlc, includes PS2 (ps4) games

shmoglish

Cant look right now. Can someone tell me how long The Games are discounted? Trails of cold steel Looks so sexy for 25...

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign is 15 €. I remember there was something wrong with the EU version. I don't remember what it was though.

It's really frustrating that there's no list of 60Hz PS2 games.
The only one I bought is San Andreas, and last time I checked it was still shit FWIW.

weekev

Banned
Don't care about MP, haven't played Tropico since the original release on PC ;)
Is there a good SP campaign and more importantly a free play mode where you can just run the island without any objectives?
The SP campaign is good, if a little frustrating. Essentially you are running 2 islands through history and a bunch of allies/enemies/dictators set you objectives to complete on a time limit. I found if tricky at the start but once I got used to it I breezed it.
Game is excellent though, best city builder on PS4 (only city builder on PS4, but it's still a really fun game)

I kind of want either Dark Chronicle or Rogue Galaxy, but they are 50hz right? Hmm. Tales of the Borderlands is €8 as well.

Bloodborne for €30 and Final Fantasy X/X-2 for €25. Urgh. I don't know.

SxP

What does EU PSN have to do to get a discount on Life is Strange? I'm pretty sure it's been on sale (recently) in the US and on Steam, and probably everywhere else as well.

Shin-chan

Damn I should have waited on cold steel. I bought it at launch but am only at the final dungeon of tits now. It could have waited. Oh well the series is great and I'm glad to support it.

...page 1 of 26. Goddamn, it seems like there are lots of great discounts in there. Well, my wallet and I will see you on the other side, GAF.

Bishop89

...page 1 of 26. Goddamn, it seems like there are lots of great discounts in there. Well, my wallet and I will see you on the other side, GAF.
I believe only the first 9-10 pages are part of THIS sale.

The remaining pages are just archived sales which wouldn't be live anymore

dh4niel

Is anyone else having a problem adding a payment method? Tried to add my card after removing it because of security concerns and it always ending up getting an error. Had to buy a wallet top up code from Amazon instead.

Top Bottom