• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU PSN] New September sale (UBI, digital)

Rellik

I don't know about the plat as I've played it on mobile, but it's a really great game and makes the transition to board game-style puzzler really well. I might pick it up again actually. I also have Hitman GO on mobile but haven't really played that.

Check out the Deus Ex version as well.

Fox1304

Nearly bought Star Trek VR at 30€, then I saw it at retail on amazon for 36€ ...
Having it on the HDD for VR is great, but +6€ for the capacity to sell it later also ...

How much of the Watch Dogs 2 season pass is actual missions and stuff to do? "T-Bone Content Pack" is listed as one of the big three DLC packs but it sounds like a bundle of cosmetics I don't care about.

At €20 it still feels a bit expensive.

Ludens

Banned
I feel like there's a Ubi sale every month and it's always the same prices.

Yeah, it's really like that. Ubi, EA and WB games all the times, for the same prices, while some stuff NEVER go on sale. Like, Ni No Kuni in US got 2 sales already and meanwhile in EU we got none.

black070

Yeah, it's really like that. Ubi, EA and WB games all the times, for the same prices, while some stuff NEVER go on sale. Like, Ni No Kuni in US got 2 sales already and meanwhile in EU we got none.

I'm sure I picked it up digitally on sale a few years back for under a fiver, but yeah never seen it reduced since.

EDIT - yup, I bought it for £3.59 back in 2014.

brawly

?

Ni No Kuni used to be on sale every month.

I'm sure I picked it up digitally on sale a few years back for under a fiver, but yeah never seen it reduced since.

I have definitely seen it on sale for as little as about £4 (I'm sure that's correct), but not in some time now. However, I already own it so don't exactly keep an eye out for when it's on sale any more.

finley83

Banned
Looking at PS Prices it was £1.99 in September last year, other than that it's not been on sale during the past two years.

Hmm... I have no idea why I didn't grab it during that sale lol.

Have just checked and Splinter Cell Essentials is £9.49 right now.

Sanjay

This is amazing, I picked up the Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition for £33 plus Ubi giving away £22 store credit in return for free.

Also guys don't forget to use the 20% off using Ubi points.

GLAMr

As it's Ubi, is there any rocksmith content for sale? Given that's happened a grand total of once in the PS4's life, not holding out much hope.
I imagine the licensing fees tied up with the tracks would limit potential for sales. I have Rocksmith on PC, but was considering grabbing a PS4 copy with an extra Realtone cable so I could have jam sessions in the living room. Then I saw the prices on the PS4 DLC tracks...

Mithos

Lara Croft GO, Far Cry: Primal and Zombi is what might interest me.
Do Zombi still have that "strong" chromatic aberration even on PS4?

eizarus

Banned
I recommend Brut@l. It has a great faux ASCII look. Maybe a bit simple, but plays well - especially for €4

RsycCLL.gif

Fuck that looks good.

xrnzaaas

Nice prices for Lara Croft GO and Rayman Legends, don't know if I'll have the strength to ignore them and keep working on my backlog. ;)

Ask sony for a refund :)

But if I want Siege, play on all maps, just get the regular version?
I'm not quite sure what you're asking but yes all maps are free for everyone. Only operators aren't, and they can be unlocked with in game currency.

If you buy it focus on the non dlc operators first as they're much quicker to unlock in game and are honestly really good anyway.

groansey

Does it have a bot mode or a coop vs AI mode? Otherwise i don't care.
R6 for has always been about cooping against the AI.

Yes it does. Terrorist Hunt mode on every map.

It hasn't been developed in the dlc like the PvP, but it's there and it's enjoyable.

Greedings

How is Chaos Theory on PS3, and how is Super Time Force Ultra on Vita?

Both worth picking up?

STFU on vita is great. Highly recommend it.

Chaos Theory is a great game in general, but I don't know how it plays on PS3. Widely considered one of the best stealth games ever,

Did Beyond Good and Evil ever add an option to invert a single axis?
That's the only thing that put me off the game when I tried the demo.

I checked Watch Dogs 2 DLC once more.

It seels that HUMAN CONCITIONS is €4.95. It also seems that NO COMPROMISE is €6.95.

It seems that these together are worth much more than the Season Pass (€19.95)?

It seems like a good idea to just get the DLC separately? I don't care about clothes. Any more missions that I missed for Watch Dogs 2?

oni-link

Having an odd issue. Turned on my Vita and loaded up the store so I can buy Super Time Force Ultra and it's not on the store at all

Even if I use the search feature and write the name in, nothing comes up

Even tried looking at all Vita games and searching though S and it's not there

I don't think my store has loaded up the new sale yet because my Vita had died (not used it for a while)

Anyone know what I can do to resolve this?

Try a demo if you can, it's not as fun as the great pixel art makes you think.

Man, I wish I liked Super Time Force more than I do. It's got gorgeous pixel art and the humour is fantastic, but I find the gameplay too chaotic, the controls aren't great and it's just not as fun as it feels like it should be. There's so much shit happening on screen that dying is really easy and frustrating. I've tried getting into it two or three times (once fairly recently) and it's just never clicked for me.

Oh, bummer. I'd imagine that would be even worse on Vita's screen (where I intend to play it). Thanks! Might sit it out after all then.

While I'm here, Crypt of the Necrodancer y/n?

What the fuck people, STFU is the best Contra game this side of Shattered Soldier. Dying and rewinding is the core of the game's mechanics, if you're playing as if you had to finish the entire stage without dying you're playing it wrong.

I would advice people to play the VR missions first, as they're both really fun (pretty much Contra puzzle games) and give you a lot of the know-how needed for the core game.

Top Bottom