• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVE Online political betrayal result in record-breaking theft (1.5 trillion isk/20k$)

I feel like all big EVE stories revolve around somebody lying about who they are for enough time to be trusted by a big alliance then when they can they steal as much as possible.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
No, he recorded the Co2 leader (his name is gigx) rage when found out and streamed it on twitch hoping that gigx would say unfortunate things which gigx did

so the one that got permmabanned is gigx the victim alliance leader

The Judge recorded him too? That's some 12 Dimensional Chess on his part. Well fuckin played that man.

Dark Rider

The Judge recorded him too? That's some 12 Dimensional Chess on his part. Well fuckin played that man.

The judge did it then started streaming the alliance chat on twitch so he has a public record of the alliance leader rage. The judge was hoping that the alliance leader will say bad things in his rage to record it and then use it as evidence to report to the game developers to get the alliance leader permmabanned, which is exactly what happened.

Defuser

But is so easy for the vicepresident to transfer all their posessions to other Alliance? even without the actual leader being involved? or some kind of protocol that each Alliance could créate to avoid this?

At least Im trying to tie this to the real world, and sounds like something really stupid to pull so easily
Oh you be surprised this happens in the real world alot, all you need is trust amd 1 simple mistake. I heard horror stories from a business friend, he knew a guy who sign away his business to his partner because he was in a hurry to leave for a trip so he didn't read the contract that was provided by his partner.

Dunlop

These stories are so amazing, it always makes me want to try the game...but I never do as it also seems quite overwhelming lol

KOHIPEET

I miss having the free time to play this game.

Actually, no I don't. It quickly consumed my life.

Still think about it from time to time though, no game has matched the experiences I've had in Eve.

Literraly the same here. It became my scond life, (perhaps my first life)

It's a fantastic universe.

Dueck

Banned
This game produces the best stories.

Without a doubt. I've never enjoyed the tales from anything else more, and I've never even played EVE Online. While people are justified in getting bent out of shape, it's also part of the game and the scope of it allowing for this sort of thing is really the only interesting part to me.

Dark Rider

Just commission that Rooks & Kings guy who does their long EVE docu-style vids.

is he even still around? R&K basically nowhere to be found
the story is that they moved to the chinese sever but as far as i know there is no news about them and that youtube channel is inactive for a long while

It seems like gigX was....

Judged

C4ObiZ2WAAEYT5o.jpg

Top Bottom