• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2011 | The world's biggest fighting game tournament | Las Vegas, NV | July 29-31

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephi22

Hell yes. Can't wait. Even though I'm the EVO hypestarter on some South Asian forums, I'll be posting most on GAF. My third EVO that I'm stream monster-ing. Hype. <3

Also, great OP

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Very informative OP, good job. Subscribed and saved the dates. This year better be awesome, don't fail me Marvel.

Aon

I thought ToXY was with the traveling circus, although I've been outa the scene for a bit and it's not like it really matters xD

It's already the 28th here in Australia, so close! Get hype :D

CPS2

Aon said:
I thought ToXY was with the traveling circus, although I've been outa the scene for a bit and it's not like it really matters xD

It's already the 28th here in Australia, so close! Get hype :D

He's not with them anymore. To be honest I'm not sure if they even did anything for him. As far as I know the only tournaments he went to for the time he was with ttc were in Melbourne. He went to LA with help from hitbox, but I think that was just after leaving ttc.

I thought I saw Poongko at the whopper bar in the Rio, but it turns out that it was just some Korean dude. Also, I'm going to start throwing up now.

ScOULaris

As far as SSFIV:AE is concerned, I've got my eyes on Daigo (duh), J. Wong, Infiltration, Poongko, and Mike Ross as the dark horse. I would love to see Poongko take it all. He's so much fun to watch.

I have a feeling that Justin will take home top honors for Marvel, though.

zlatko

Banned
dice-gallery-3.jpg

There should be a mention and picture of the grand finals commentary in OP. The heavens shall split open and down will ride the magnificent Adam Sessler on a Unicorn while Morgan Webb accompanies him on a Gryphon. Hype and epic lulz are a guarantee.

zlatko

Banned
ScOULaris said:
As far as SSFIV:AE is concerned, I've got my eyes on Daigo (duh), J. Wong, Infiltration, Poongko, and Mike Ross as the dark horse. I would love to see Poongko take it all. He's so much fun to watch.

I have a feeling that Justin will take home top honors for Marvel, though.

Why's he gotta be a dark horse HUH?!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll miss Friday, most likely a huge chunk of Saturday. Will take a chill pill and watch the best stuff on Sunday.

My tier list of something something in the FGC.

God Tier-
Humanbomb
Fubar

S tier-
Ryder
Haunts
Alex Valle (50 years ago)
Nerdjosh
Aquasilk
Sp00ky

A tier-
Mike Ross
Daigo
Gamerbee
Chris Hu
Four Wude
Kuma
Art
Marky
Rich

B tier-
Mago
Tokido
Momochi
Infiltration
Ace R
Aris

MrDaravon

Really looking forward to this. Will miss most of Friday, but I honestly only really care about MvC3 and to a slightly lesser extent SF4 so I'll probably watch all of Saturday and most of Sunday.

I'll probably check out the Home thing, I wonder how that's actually going to turn out. I will admit they did probably the only thing in the world they could have done to compel me to go into Home.

zlatko

Banned
Edgeward said:
While I do love the Japanese players involved, I will root for America deep down and hope they win mvc3 and SF.

I'm semi in this same thought process as well. Honestly, I just don't want Daigo to win SSF4AE. I don't care who beats him, but the hype surrounding whoever knocks him out would be out of this world. My dream in this situation would be to have Aquasilk take him out in final round, final set, with an ultra 2 so we know that russian skies are protected.

:)

Anth0ny

zlatko said:
dice-gallery-3.jpg

There should be a mention and picture of the grand finals commentary in OP. The heavens shall split open and down will ride the magnificent Adam Sessler on a Unicorn while Morgan Webb accompanies him on a Gryphon. Hype and epic lulz are a guarantee.

A FLURRY

A FLURRY OF ATTACKS!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kadey said:
I'll miss Friday, most likely a huge chunk of Saturday. Will take a chill pill and watch the best stuff on Sunday.

God Tier-
Humanbomb
Fubar

S tier-
Ryder
Haunts
Nerdjosh
Aquasilk
Sp00ky

A tier-
Mike Ross
Daigo
Gamerbee
Chris Hu
Four Wude
Kuma
Art
Marky
Rich

B tier-
Mago
Tokido
Momochi
Infiltration
Ace R
Aris
iejY6Y.gif

CPS2

Kadey said:

God Tier-
Humanbomb
Fubar

S tier-
Ryder
Haunts
Nerdjosh
Aquasilk
Sp00ky

A tier-
Mike Ross
Daigo
Gamerbee
Chris Hu
Four Wude
Kuma
Art
Marky
Rich

B tier-
Mago
Tokido
Momochi
Infiltration
Ace R
Aris

You gotta explain this c'mon LOL. You got a crush on HB and Fubar?

zlatko said:
dice-gallery-3.jpg

People are going to complain about this but I like these two and uninformed or crazy commentators have always been the most entertaining when it comes to SF/MVC.

I mean, yeah I'd prefer Chris Hu, but these two should be pretty hysterical as well.

CPS2

enzo_gt said:
why Aris isn't Ultra God Tier is the real confusing part.

He's not her type. Kadey goes for the asian Justin Beiber named Humanbomb and Fubarduck is a clean cut gentleman. If Aris had a shave, maybe.

Anth0ny

Anyone else holding a stream party this weekend? Non stop Marvel and AE
and Melee
while watching the stream. There will be pringles, haagan dazs and red bull.

Saturday might be an all nighter, with the EC vs. WC 5v5 starting at freaking 3 AM EST.

USD

Wednesday Night Fights is live. Currently MK casuals, but apparently there are some special guests there for AE, which will be going down last. Not sure who's there as far as guests goes, but Valle's there as usual.

http://www.justin.tv/offcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom