• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2013: SF4 MVC3 TTT2 MK9 SFxT KOF P4A Player's Choice

Horseress

9SOlm.gif

Anth0ny

dude was describing kof right until he said mk lol

can't believe that game is coming back

are people really going to play mk with injustice on the horizon?

Hahahahahhaha

I guess Killer Instinct is next. I'll give one thing to MK players -- they actually show up to support their stuff.

GO OSU 16 BIT. <3 GAF warriors.

Just how much DOES Netherrealm pay Evo to run MK9 so often?

And man, he was hyping up what sounded like KOF. If KOF isn't next I may have to shank a man. They'd be mad to not run it again.

Enk

makes good threads.
Honestly thought he was heading towards KOF with that talk considering how energetic the community was last year.

MrDaravon

I'm honestly surprised they went with MK9 over Injustice, but I guess maybe the release date of Injustice makes things murky? I can't possibly see them having both though.

I don't even play MK9, but that scene supports the hell out of that game; KOF had a great showing at evo, but the MK9 community is on point nonstop all year.

Azure J

I really thought that was buildup for KOF, I even had a cool post ready about how KingOfSarus needs to be there for crowd hype again.

Moral of the story: support the games and come out to majors if you want the TOs not to drop them. MK9 has been outperforming KOFXIII in turnout numbers for a while already.

Top Bottom