• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolve's ‘Big Alpha’ test available worldwide from October 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot I signed up for the alpha weeks ago and happy I got a ps4 code!

Question for people who have played, is there in game voice chat? Seems crucial for this type of game

Hey everyone, all 7 of my extra codes are gone (PC version). If I did not get to your PM I am sorry. I kind of lost track of which ones I replied to and which ones I did not (I got quite a few PMs).

Enjoy the alpha everyone!

Evolve @EvolveGame · 13m 13 minutes ago
PS4 users – we’ll have an update for you shortly on #BigAlpha for Evolve. Thanks for your patience.

Soon hopefully. PC is now up.

Kei-

If anyone has a spare PS4 code for NA, I would greatly appreciate it by PM. Please and thank you. I'm actually looking for two, one for a friend and another for myself, but I'll take whatever I can get. If I get more than 2, I'll be sure to pay it forward.

Skyzard

Banned
Just realised I got accepted into this! Installing now.

It's cool how they don't even mention it's a steam key, you just assume :p

Prologue

Seems fun but I really can't help but think about Left For Dead. With all that extra ram and cpu power, how can you not think about walking down a city and with a few thousand zombies running after you and falling from the windows?

dzelly

I became really bored with the game after like three matches. It's a really cool concept, but the "online only" bit means there's next to no story. Just not my thing I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom