• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Invitation for an Xbox One Alpha Trial [Titanfall]

I signed up without getting the email. I have Xbox One under Connected Accounts so I should be eligible enough. Hopefully I get in, it said I should know within a couple of days so I'm guessing within a week or two.

Wizman23

Banned
Anyone else get to the point where you can accept after reading the NDA but it won't click? Had this happen both on my phone and on my PC.....nevermind. It worked in Chrome, but not in Safari and Firefox. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for a code

Sofa King

I got the email, and I have BF4 for XBO. I'm pretty sure I signed up for an email thing through the titanfall website at some point, but not completely sure. If they open up the beta, XBO sales should see a nice bump.

Excited as it has been 4 long months since I played it at PAX and I'm ready for more!

Sofa King

Anyone else get to the point where you can accept after reading the NDA but it won't click? Had this happen both on my phone and on my PC.....nevermind. It worked in Chrome, but not in Safari and Firefox. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for a code

Make sure you scroll all the way though the terms.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
ohh man just got on my email account and got the ea link, now i accepted the terms, now i play the waiting game ahhh i cant wait lol :D hope i get a code :)

Lucifon

Rumoured to be launching as early as tomorrow (17th):

http://moreconsole.net/titanfall-beta-sign-ups-are-apparently-here/

I'm guessing it's going to send codes only to the people who got the quality ToS and accepted it.

Awesome if it does launch tomorrow. I wouldn't worry about the ToS, if the system says you've registered then you've registered. Changing your region to get a ToS is dodgy, good chance you could then get a code sent for a different region store - which ends up being a hassle.

Riptwo

I'm having no luck getting this to work even after changing my region from Canada to the US. I've been wanting to play more of this since PAX, so it's driving me mad! Here's hoping that there's a second wave, since I'm not seeing an NDA of any sort when trying to sign up.

Ubersnug

I never got an email. But switched my region to the US and I got through, apparently.

Haven't had a follow up email yet though. Fingers crossed for one tomorrow!

I don't know why some people are still talking like this is fake. It sure as hell looks legit on the EA site. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see an alpha/beta begin in the next few weeks.

bidguy

Banned
alright so i was toying around with this and i noticed that i only got to the nda page with my 2 origin accounts which had xbox one accounts (with bf4 played) linked. if i try to do it without a linked account with bf4 it says application completed but you can apply again.

cant apply with the linked accounts since it says application sent.

ekim

alright so i was toying around with this and i noticed that i only got to the nda page with my 2 origin accounts which had xbox one accounts (with bf4 played) linked. if i try to do it without a linked account with bf4 it says application completed but you can apply again.

cant apply with the linked accounts since it says application sent.

Hm... My account is linked to my xbox one account but I didn't get the NDA page. But I don't own BF4.

m23

I did get the NDA/TOS page. So it depends if you did play BF4 on the console? I do own BF4 by the way.

bidguy

Banned
Hm... My account is linked to my xbox one account but I didn't get the NDA page. But I don't own BF4.

you see the page where it says continue right ? just log in, get to that page, go to origin, change your location and language to US/english and refresh the page where it says continue.

that worked for me

StratJ

Banned
Yeah it's odd.
Especially since most of Titanfall's sales are gonna come from the 360 version.

It certainly doesn't inspire much confidence...
Not according to ********, the X1 version has been pre-ordered 4 times more than the 360 and PC version.

******** I know, but with such a drastic offset between them, im inclined to believe its around there.

EDIT: Haha I didn't know that certain site was censored.

I got the NDA page and own BF4

NDA page? :eek:

I have not played BF4 on my XB1, and I saw no such page. I have played Peggle 2 though! Also an EA game. :)

Yeah it's odd.
Especially since most of Titanfall's sales are gonna come from the 360 version.

It certainly doesn't inspire much confidence...

People keep saying this, but I don't think it's going to be as dramatic a difference as you think. Sony thought releasing Gran Turismo 6 on PS3 was a great idea because it had such a huge install base, but sales have been mediocre, because millions of the most hardcore Playstation users have moved on to the PS4.

Signed up and got the NDA (own BF4) page too. Hope I get in!!! Can't wait for when someone from NeoGAF gets in, confirms 720p, and the forum melts down.

iJudged

Banned
Signed up and got the NDA (own BF4) page too. Hope I get in!!! Can't wait for when someone from NeoGAF gets in, confirms 720p, and the forum melts down.
What? they didn't announce anything yet as far as resolution goes? I thought they confirmed 720p sone time ago, i must have mixed it up with a different game.

bidguy

Banned
Crap, you have to have played BF4 to get in on this?

apparently yes. ive got an origin account, linked with my xbox account which i never played battlefield on and i cant get to the nda page

to clarify : if you signed the nda you should be safe.

What? they didn't announce anything yet as far as resolution goes? I thought they confirmed 720p sone time ago, i must have mixed it up with a different game.

i think when asked about 1080p they said they didn't know and framerate was king leading to the rumor of 720p

Just rumors from cboat and famousmortimer. Mort's seems solid, but it's not confirmed by any means.

Grief.exe

This will be the first time we even see footage from the XB1 version, I'm surprised we aren't seeing a PC beta as well. Probably some kind of deal made with Microsoft.

Top Bottom