• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Experience Inc. Community Thread: "Dungeons? Yeah we got Dungeons."

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I see, I must have missed that. Well, considering the platform, it's understandable they'd want to play it safe.

Hopefully all this doesn't put in jeopardy a possible Vita release in case they're (NISA too) gonna move on with Demon Gaze 2 and other stuff leaving this behind.

Im pretty sure I had talked about the digital only thing earlier in the thread when was typing stuff out at the same time watching the stream where they did that initial announcement. Hmm if its not in this thread might have posted it in a separate one about the announcement. will have to look later, need to head out and run errands while still have time on this side. Ah yeah ok it was the announcement thread had done up. Dont think I added that here? As the post looks different.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1109924

Considering the year is almost over Id imagine DG2 would be sometime mid 2016 in Japan, as if it was only a few months out they would have made an announcement already. So with that in mind and how there is a delay between JP and localization for the West, that should give more than enough of a healthy window for NISA to release the Vita version if they have it. (which honestly I cant see any other company doing the project). That and since NISA didnt release their 2016 lineup, perhaps its in there. Since they were not at PGW wonder when they would do an announcement? Not sure about the PS Experience in Dec. Though with all the heavy hitters coming out you would think an announcement anytime soon would get bowled over by all the other constant flow of news bout the soon to release / released AAA titles. Then again we all know NISA caters to its fans mainly so as long as the news reaches them thats what matters. Since they for the longest time have been quite good about producing reasonable numbers of copies which manages to sell as a profit for them. Otherwise they would not be continuing the trend of making those insane LEs they do as is. Since some of the shit they put out is better than "IF" there even is a LE version in Japan for that matter. lol So they must be doing well off enough to constantly secure the extras / OK from the IP holder to keep doing those.

On a side note am still curious as to what Bandai Namco is doing with Ray Gigant? Since they have not said a peep on that. Its not up to Exp Inc either since Bandai Namco is the one in charge of the IP. Similar to like Demon Gaze with Kadokawa and Op Abyss / Babel with MAGES. If someone or Bandai Namco decides to release it I sure as hell hope they include the OST as would be a HUGE waste not to, as one of the best things about that title is most def the music.

Prelude.

I don't know. As you said, NISA is still an unknown factor for next year, they have quite a few of their internally developed titles that they're probably gonna bring over so I'm not sure how that will play into their release schedule.
Maybe another possible candidate would be Atlus since they (surprisingly) picked up DT2 and might have grabbed another drpg while NISA was busy with other stuff.

On a side note am still curious as to what Bandai Namco is doing with Ray Gigant? Since they have not said a peep on that. Its not up to Exp Inc either since Bandai Namco is the one in charge of the IP. Similar to like Demon Gaze with Kadokawa and Op Abyss / Babel with MAGES. If someone or Bandai Namco decides to release it I sure as hell hope they include the OST as would be a HUGE waste not to, as one of the best things about that title is most def the music.
"Are we gonna localize this?"
"Can we port it to the PS4?"
"No."
"Kill it."

Parakeetman

I don't know. As you said, NISA is still an unknown factor for next year, they have quite a few of their internally developed titles that they're probably gonna bring over so I'm not sure how that will play into their release schedule.
Maybe another possible candidate would be Atlus since they (surprisingly) picked up DT2 and might have grabbed another drpg while NISA was busy with other stuff.

"Are we gonna localize this?"
"Can we port it to the PS4?"
"No."
"Kill it."

Atlus grabbing DT2 while it was unexpected due to the game design with some mechanics and localization they have a working relationship with Aquaplus.

NISA does not really seem to have all that much to pick from with localization for their first party stuff for an early lineup for next year the other potential titles are still not out yet besides yomawari which should be a breeze for them as its not that text heavy. But it wont bring in large sales numbers.

Ray Gigant is another possibility thats only if bannam doesnt do it themselves

Parakeetman

Hey, looks like it's coming after all.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1132658

I can imagine NISA is going to be thrilled with this fuck up. lol

Kinda makes me wonder if they were planning on doing an announcement at the PlayStation Experience or something? Seeing if the release date is March 2016. Not really sure on that, but its like the only actual event left. I dont really pay attention to what their normal announcement schedule is outside of that.

Parakeetman

I'm surprised they hadn't announced it sooner, they had lots of great opportunities.

As Ive said a bunch of times already, since the MS XBO ver announcement was made, would imagine something was going on to have it delayed a bit. Which is what would explain the 2016 AX panel no show.

On top of that if Op Abyss did not hit the marks as planned, there could have been potential stress on them to keep pushing the sales of that for a bit longer and not totally kill it by announcing another DRPG in the meantime. As there would be obvious business obligations to fill towards the expectations by MAGES. Speculation of course, but realistic scenarios. As for NISA to survive they do need to be smart about keeping the pubs of their non first party titles happy. Since its not like NIS Japan is pumping out a ton of titles to keep them afloat with just that alone. Thankfully the guy who is running the show there seems to be doing a good job and smart about whats going on with the business market, seeing how NISA has a lot more to offer than NIS.

Im still wondering whats going on with Op Babel. Since seeing how Abyss got slammed makes me wonder if they put breaks on it. Then again Babel is a lot better than Abyss and its kinda funny that even Chikami-san acknowledged that in last nights stream. The chat exploded when he mentioned that live. Forgot what was exactly said, but basically he recommended Babel as there were a lot of things they were not happy with in regards to Abyss, which is why a lot more work was put into improving Babel.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up meikyuu crossblood infinity ultimate last night since EXP is having a sale on PSN right now. Was going to post in the OT but it's been empty for over a year. Still a little burnt out on DRPGs but started playing a bit. Does picking good/neutral/bad nature during char creation affect anything other than blood restriction?

Also where's autobattle ▄█▀█●

Parakeetman

Picked up meikyuu crossblood infinity ultimate last night since EXP is having a sale on PSN right now. Was going to post in the OT but it's been empty for over a year. Still a little burnt out on DRPGs but started playing a bit. Does picking good/neutral/bad nature during char creation affect anything other than blood restriction?

Also where's autobattle ▄█▀█●

yeah its pretty much just for the blood restrictions. crovax went through it again recently and did all of the crazy post game stuff.

i remember you almost killing yourself with the crowning process lol its no wonder why you got burnt out. :D

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, mainly giving it a shot since it's supposed to be fairly short. Spent like 2 hours rerolling for bonus stat points though lol.

Also not used to some of these terms/systems so went back to reading the in-game manuals. Some western tabletop RPG stuff in here.

Edit - Opened the 2F locker in the old school building ▄█▀█●

Dorarnae

Yeah, mainly giving it a shot since it's supposed to be fairly short. Spent like 2 hours rerolling for bonus stat points though lol.

Also not used to some of these terms/systems so went back to reading the in-game manuals. Some western tabletop RPG stuff in here.

haha yeah those locker... :D

Parakeetman

lol sounds like you are having a good time :D

Parakeetman

Latest happenings

Demon Gaze 2 was officially announced at the Kadokawa event today.

ZsCpxcA.jpg

Related to Demon Gaze 2, they are also doing a campaign to collect ideas to be used in the game by users. So basically interesting / good ideas will be selected by the dev team and used. For those who can read and write Japanese look in the following link below. Im not going to bother translating the contents in the link as you all know I hate translating shit and its not my speciality.

http://demongaze.jp/2/

---------------

And while this may amount to nothing Ray Gigant was trademarked by Bandai Namco in Europe.

additionally, Bandai Namco filed a trademark for “Ray Gigant” in Europe.
http://gematsu.com/2015/11/adventures-mana-ray-gigant-trademarked-europe

Only other thing folks are waiting for now is the announcement from NISA in regards to the SoSC Vita ver release date.

Latest happenings

Demon Gaze 2 was officially announced at the Kadokawa event today.

And while this may amount to nothing Ray Gigant was trademarked by Bandai Namco in Europe.

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/adventures-mana-ray-gigant-trademarked-europe

Only other thing folks are waiting for now is the announcement from NISA in regards to the SoSC Vita ver release date.

This is great news. Ray Gigant has been looking really cool and I loved the first Demon Gaze.

Parakeetman

This is great news. Ray Gigant has been looking really cool and I loved the first Demon Gaze.

Do hope Bandai Namco does actually bring it over, since it would add to their title lineup variation. Granted Id see them doing a digital only release in order to save on various costs when it comes to doing a physical release. As long as they also offer the digital soundtrack, that should help lessen the usual "digital only" blowback from users. As the soundtrack is most def fantastic for the title and by far the strongest point of the title itself personally.

---------

Also NISA finally announced Stranger of Sword City (Vita) for the West. March 22nd in the US and March 25th for Europe in 2016. So thats not too far away for all of those who have been waiting all this time.

So Stranger of the Sword City, Demon Gaze 2 and Ray Gigant are coming out next year. Pretty crazy year for DRPG and EXP fans.

I wonder how the folks over at Experience are feeling with their new found success overseas.

redcrayon

So Stranger of the Sword City, Demon Gaze 2 and Ray Gigant are coming out next year. Pretty crazy year for DRPG and EXP fans.

I wonder how the folks over at Experience are feeling with their new found success overseas.
Has Demon Gaze 2 been confirmed for the west in 2016 then?

Parakeetman

Has Demon Gaze 2 been confirmed for the west in 2016 then?

Nothing official has been announced for the West. In Japan its still only listed as 2016 also. And considering the timeline that Exp Inc has, I wouldnt expect it till late 2016. As there are other titles lined up ahead of DG2. One example is the XBO version of SoSC which they said will be early 2016 (Feb - March *no official date yet past the general timeline the President gave), after that there is SoSC 1.5 then it would be Demon Gaze 2.

• Early 2016 SoSC XBO
  • Mid 2016 SoSC 1.5 (general speculation in regards to the info from their live streams)
  • Late 2016 DG2
*All of these refer to the general release idea for Japan of course.

Am not sure if they will be doing a worldwide release for Demon Gaze 2. As one would have imagined that Kadokawa would have announced it as so during their event. As they did with the visual novel. But since it was not, either nothing has been planned for it yet or it will go on the 7usual course of several months after the JP release which could mean it gets pushed back into early 2017 for the West. As I think the first Demon Gaze for example had more than a year in between, though with the popularity of the game even if the turnaround was to be cut in half that still would mean for a 2017 release.

And once again this is all going by whatever information is out there from their live stream events which they go into some details on occasions of their schedule and whats going on. So basically with all of that in mind this would be the current situation to expect from what we have available. Though you would imagine that NISA would want to try to get it out pretty close to the JP release instead of pushing it into 2017, but we will all have to wait and see how it goes.

Parakeetman

Localization should be as good as confirmed considering DG did well.

Pretty much, now its just a question of when that will be. Am hoping for another LE since the previous one for DG was great. Its interesting how the West gets LEs, when here in Japan most of the time there are none lol. Outside of Op Abyss / Babel.

In regards to SoSC Id like to know when pre-orders will start. Considering there was an official soundtrack for the game released as an extra bonus for the first print / PC + X360, would like to hope that they will do an LE with the same 2 disc OST also. Just so I can have 4 copies of the OST lol. PC / X360 / standalone OST then NISA if they do one.

------

On a separate note forgot to include this about Ray Gigant being confirmed for localization (digital download only)

CUMzw67WIAEBGpt.png

Acttil is bringing Experience-developed dungeon RPG Ray Gigant to PS Vita in North America and Europe via PlayStation Network in spring 2016, the company announced. It will be compatible with PS Vita and PlayStation TV, and have Japanese voice-overs with English subtitles.

Ray Gigant introduces three heroic characters who share a common goal of saving their world, though they carry different sets of ideas. Their stories will be revealed through their own arcs that all seamlessly converge by the end of the game.

If you’re at PlayStation Experience in San Francisco next month, Ray Gigant will be playable in the U.S. for the first time.

Credits to Gematsu

redcrayon

Nothing official has been announced for the West. In Japan its still only listed as 2016 also. And considering the timeline that Exp Inc has, I wouldnt expect it till late 2016. As there are other titles lined up ahead of DG2. One example is the XBO version of SoSC which they said will be early 2016 (Feb - March *no official date yet past the general timeline the President gave), after that there is SoSC 1.5 then it would be Demon Gaze 2.

• Early 2016 SoSC XBO
  • Mid 2016 SoSC 1.5 (general speculation in regards to the info from their live streams)
  • Late 2016 DG2
*All of these refer to the general release idea for Japan of course.

Am not sure if they will be doing a worldwide release for Demon Gaze 2. As one would have imagined that Kadokawa would have announced it as so during their event. As they did with the visual novel. But since it was not, either nothing has been planned for it yet or it will go on the 7usual course of several months after the JP release which could mean it gets pushed back into early 2017 for the West. As I think the first Demon Gaze for example had more than a year in between, though with the popularity of the game even if the turnaround was to be cut in half that still would mean for a 2017 release.

And once again this is all going by whatever information is out there from their live stream events which they go into some details on occasions of their schedule and whats going on. So basically with all of that in mind this would be the current situation to expect from what we have available. Though you would imagine that NISA would want to try to get it out pretty close to the JP release instead of pushing it into 2017, but we will all have to wait and see how it goes.
Thanks for your thoughts on that, much appreciated :)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Ended up giving up on crossblood and started playing stranger a couple of weeks ago. Almost 30 hours in and I've hit a pretty hard wall in terms of bosses. Only need 2 more blood crystals to start an ending route but the three boss choices I have left are

ミハイル, ridiculous 5 and 7-hit rush attacks that can reach back row, can't keep my mushy members alive
ベヒモス at the frozen shrine, restricted skills make my knight useless for defense, high attack
ガイゼル, who seems way beyond my level

If I beat ミハイル I can also continue up the storm shrine but doubt the bosses up there will be any easier than the other choices. Anyone else who has beaten the Vita version have advice? Using a knight, samurai, ninja / dancer, cleric, wizard party. Also still have the original default party members untouched with a bunch of exp saved up so I could go mold those into something usable as well.

Parakeetman

Ended up giving up on crossblood and started playing stranger a couple of weeks ago. Almost 30 hours in and I've hit a pretty hard wall in terms of bosses. Only need 2 more blood crystals to start an ending route but the three boss choices I have left are

ミハイル, ridiculous 5 and 7-hit rush attacks that can reach back row, can't keep my mushy members alive
ベヒモス at the frozen shrine, restricted skills make my knight useless for defense, high attack
ガイゼル, who seems way beyond my level

If I beat ミハイル I can also continue up the storm shrine but doubt the bosses up there will be any easier than the other choices. Anyone else who has beaten the Vita version have advice? Using a knight, samurai, ninja / dancer, cleric, wizard party. Also still have the original default party members untouched with a bunch of exp saved up so I could go mold those into something usable as well.

For ミハイル

種族&属性:魔族 雷属性
耐性:
特性:2回行動 物理攻撃の射程M&毒付与 HP自動回復(5ターン毎)
アクティブスキル&特殊攻撃:ラッシュ バーサーク ジェノサイド 連れ去り 仲間を呼ぶ(ハーピー×2、4ターン毎) 士気ダウン(5ターン毎) オーマの波動(7ターン毎)
パッシブスキル:空蝉 反撃
スペル:アイスブラスト

種族が魔族になっている(ハーピー、ハーピープリンスは人)。

攻略ポイント

物理攻撃力が非常に高い。1発1発は重くないのだが、ラッシュ系スキルを一通り繰り出してくるのでとにかく手数が多く、ナイト盾だと例え黒金の壁+デバインアーマーを重ね掛けしていても気絶から一気に崩れる恐れがある。
Avoidが高い&空蝉持ちのため攻撃が当たりにくく、さらに反撃まで繰り出してくる。射程Mなので後衛も危険。
さらに本体・お供を含めて高頻度で連れ去りをしてくるので、フェイクドールを大量に持ち込む、呼ばれた雑魚はすぐに倒すなどの対策が必要。

ベヘモス
種族&属性:魔族 雷属性
耐性:
特性:2回行動 物理攻撃に致命付与 HP自動回復(7ターン毎)
アクティブスキル&特殊攻撃:斬りこみ 壱 ??の騎士道 ソウルブラスト(毒付与)
パッシブスキル:防御修練 反撃
スペル:

Avoidはかなり低め。40もあれば十分に攻撃が当たる。

攻略ポイント

これまた単純な物理火力が高いタイプ。
対策なしだと防御100程度で500近いダメージ。スキル禁止エリアなので盾役が庇うことも出来ない。
補助スペルを駆使して戦おう。幸い物理火力が高い以外は特別嫌らしい攻撃はない(毒ブレスも割と痛いが)
常時「黒金の壁」だけは張っておこう。それだけでもずいぶん楽になる。
3ターン経過での乱入なので、それまでにしっかり補助スペルを重ねておけば撃破は比較的容易になる。

再出現で氷結の廟に出た際は単体で出現し、いきなり攻撃してくるので装備が整っていないと苦しいだろう。

ガイゼル
種族&属性:不死 無属性
耐性:×気絶
特性:2回行動 物理攻撃の射程M
アクティブスキル&特殊攻撃:バーサーク スターステップ ??の騎士道 連れ去り 隊列破壊 ソウルブラスト(沈黙付与) 仲間を呼ぶ(スカルロード×1、7ターン毎) 士気ダウン(6ターン毎) オーマの波動(7ターン毎)
パッシブスキル:空蝉
スペル:レクイエム (fuck this spell seriously)

攻略ポイント

ムダルと特徴・性能ともに酷似。
恐らく初遭遇時では絶望的な戦力差があるので、試しに戦ってみるというようなことはやめた方が無難。
おとなしく閃光退却しておこう。下手するとこっちが1ターン持たず壊滅する。
物理、魔法ともに高い攻撃力を誇り、さらに連れ去りとレクイエムがあるので対策が無いと運ゲーになる。

ちなみに、イベント進行後に必要な純血晶は他を倒せばガイゼルを倒さずともシナリオは進行可能、突き詰めればガイゼルを倒さずに本編クリアすることもできる。つまり無理して倒す必要は全くないので、放置してしまってもいい。

All of that is from this site, pretty good and whoever created it did a good job with the updates. Think its the same people that usually do other Exp Inc titles also.
http://www.spoiler.jp/srv/tsurugi/

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
All of that is from this site, pretty good and whoever created it did a good job with the updates. Think its the same people that usually do other Exp Inc titles also.
http://www.spoiler.jp/srv/tsurugi/
Yeah was actually looking at that wiki earlier lol. Only strat there I haven't done yet is get my cleric to learn divine armor, but still gotta grind out 2 more levels before she learns it ▄█▀█●

Might help with the behemoth fight too, he's only appeared mid battle during ambushes so far so it would give me time to set up that defense. Wish the exp curve was a little better

Parakeetman

Yeah was actually looking at that wiki earlier lol. Only strat there I haven't done yet is get my cleric to learn divine armor, but still gotta grind out 2 more levels before she learns it ▄█▀█●

Might help with the behemoth fight too, he's only appeared mid battle during ambushes so far so it would give me time to set up that defense. Wish the exp curve was a little better

Yeah once you hit a certain point even butterfly nest hunting is kinda stupid, granted its better than trying to just run back and forth doing normal battles or constant in / out ambushes.

Though most JP sites Ive seen, everyone does seem to say to just stick with butterfly nest grinding. Though its kinda mind numbing lol.

Btw granted the DLC is over I think, did you manage to get the black card DLC? It was a special at 4gamer? I think. Raises up the enemies levels even higher, so using it helps with getting better equipment than you normally could in an area. Not really suggested to use on bosses. As it literally made like an earlier fight against the flying heads impossible lol. Dont even want to think what it will do to gaizel. As hes bad enough as is default.

I only have my new data, since accidentally killed all of my previous data from various games when screwing around with the content manager thing. Good times that was. Totally killed my desire to go through P4G again as all of my uber personas were wiped along with that lol.

New data am like lv 28 for everyone first class, but from there am going to mess with the class change more and waste even more time. As will be having to gain back all those levels again lol. As am working to unlock all the skills of each class I switch into before changing just for the hell of it.

Though due to the stats allocation being more set for the original class its going to make things chaos down the road

btw go attack the mumic. ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

CrovaxPSO

Can't really remember what I did for two of those bosses but for ベヘモス I think I just used the 十字突撃 divinity skill until I ran out and then just attacked as best I could. It was a matter of luck since you can't reliably guard so you just have to hope that he hits your front line and they either survive the hit or he misses. Like you said, taking some turns to buff everyone up helps a lot.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah once you hit a certain point even butterfly nest hunting is kinda stupid, granted its better than trying to just run back and forth doing normal battles or constant in / out ambushes.

Though most JP sites Ive seen, everyone does seem to say to just stick with butterfly nest grinding. Though its kinda mind numbing lol.

Btw granted the DLC is over I think, did you manage to get the black card DLC? It was a special at 4gamer? I think. Raises up the enemies levels even higher, so using it helps with getting better equipment than you normally could in an area. Not really suggested to use on bosses. As it literally made like an earlier fight against the flying heads impossible lol. Dont even want to think what it will do to gaizel. As hes bad enough as is default.

I only have my new data, since accidentally killed all of my previous data from various games when screwing around with the content manager thing. Good times that was. Totally killed my desire to go through P4G again as all of my uber personas were wiped along with that lol.

New data am like lv 28 for everyone first class, but from there am going to mess with the class change more and waste even more time. As will be having to gain back all those levels again lol. As am working to unlock all the skills of each class I switch into before changing just for the hell of it.

Though due to the stats allocation being more set for the original class its going to make things chaos down the road

btw go attack the mumic. ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Only picked it up last month so was too late for the 4gamer dlc. Missed out on the additional portraits that weren't part of the patch as well.

Yeah, atm the butterfly nests either give me around 20k exp for a lower leveled one or the higher level ones I can't kill in time before they escape/kill me first. Not to mention the couple of ambush spots with 100% appearance rate for them are really out of the way from warp points. Ended up just doing ambush grinding at the storm shrine since each battle gives 15k-20k and there's 3 or 4 spots fairly close together. Have pretty much backed off every time I see the mumic ever since fighting a mimic from a chest trap and it used requiem on me (´A`)

Can't really remember what I did for two of those bosses but for ベヘモス I think I just used the 十字突撃 divinity skill until I ran out and then just attacked as best I could. It was a matter of luck since you can't reliably guard so you just have to hope that he hits your front line and they either survive the hit or he misses. Like you said, taking some turns to buff everyone up helps a lot.
Unfortunately gave all of my blood crystals to Riu so can't go back and grab that skill lol. Probably should've diversified a bit since I really wish I had some of the defense ones now.

CrovaxPSO

Only picked it up last month so was too late for the 4gamer dlc. Missed out on the additional portraits that weren't part of the patch as well.

Yeah, atm the butterfly nests either give me around 20k exp for a lower leveled one or the higher level ones I can't kill in time before they escape/kill me first. Not to mention the couple of ambush spots with 100% appearance rate for them are really out of the way from warp points. Ended up just doing ambush grinding at the storm shrine since each battle gives 15k-20k and there's 3 or 4 spots fairly close together. Have pretty much backed off every time I see the mumic ever since fighting a mimic from a chest trap and it used requiem on me (´A`)

Unfortunately gave all of my blood crystals to Riu so can't go back and grab that skill lol. Probably should've diversified a bit since I really wish I had some of the defense ones now.

The neutral attack divinity skill should work just as well, at least I think the neutral path gets one. But yeah, a couple of the light path skills are super good haha. I put all into light except the ones you have to put in the other paths.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
No attack divinity skills on the neutral route unfortunately. Mostly been depending on damage reduction ones anyways.

So I checked the wiki and apparently the ninja's 分身 skill covers the entire party, not just the row the character is in. Had no idea since I had my knight tank the whole game. Ended up evade tanking the rest of the bosses in the storm shrine and only getting hit 2 or 3 times per boss, made it a cakewalk ( ´_ゝ`)

Unfortunately won't be usable on behemoth since skills are sealed there but I'm considering skipping him until post game or entirely since I already have enough blood crystals to start the neutral ending. Is there any reason to fight all the remaining bosses I have left other than trophies?

Edit - Oh god, the
Kyou + Georgios
fight is brutal.

Parakeetman

yeah thats the other problem too is the pain in the ass routes and such.

mimics are seriously no fun, though managed to kill them before, lost my best cleric that way in the original data. D:. the 2 occasions where I "attempted" to fight the mumic was one with the hard mode DLC item on and the other without. Both ended pretty much in the first / second turn lol INSANE def on the damned thing. Am curious what it drops. Out of our little band of bandits here, dorarnae, crovax and myself dont think any of us ever managed to kill it.

Parakeetman

Amiami put up the listing for the Xbox One version of SoSC with some small screenshots.

Haven't seen them elsewhere yet but might be old.

Edit: Amazon JP has it as well, with a release date of March 24th. Updated with bigger screenshots.

yeah gematsu did a post too. looks pretty good!

the jp and us sites went live also will update this in abit

CrovaxPSO

I saw the Gematsu post just recently, didn't know they had it up since I just happened to check Amiami's new listings and didn't see anything here about it haha. The new artwork looks pretty good and seems to fit with the rest of the original art well enough. Still prefer the original designs but I might use the new art for my playthrough of the English release.

Parakeetman

I saw the Gematsu post just recently, didn't know they had it up since I just happened to check Amiami's new listings and didn't see anything here about it haha. The new artwork looks pretty good and seems to fit with the rest of the original art well enough. Still prefer the original designs but I might use the new art for my playthrough of the English release.

I saw on the reverse account that it seems like amazon japan released the info early again lol then looks like gematsu followed up with other locs

Parakeetman

have they talked about demon gaze 2 lately? I haven't followed much recently. been playing some old drpg hehe.

Nothing on that outside of that really. Since pretty much anything that they would say would need the approval from Kadokawa.

That title still would be a while away in the whole scale of things which had explained a while back with the predicted roadmap from previous information is correct

Dorarnae

currently re-playing Wizardry xth2. it's actually better than I remembered. I thought it was like the first game except with the union gauge(or whatever it is called), but game also have a couple more monster. I'll probably finish the main story soon.

Parakeetman

currently re-playing Wizardry xth2. it's actually better than I remembered. I thought it was like the first game except with the union gauge(or whatever it is called), but game also have a couple more monster. I'll probably finish the main story soon.

its pretty interesting to see the menus are quite similar to the generation xth games. never really thought about that till i had gone and did this thread while combing for info.

Dorarnae

its pretty interesting to see the menus are quite similar to the generation xth games. never really thought about that till i had gone and did this thread while combing for info.

umm I don't exactly remember how Generation xth was. I'll have to redo them someday hehe
I just finished Xth2 main story, easiest final boss lol.

Parakeetman

umm I don't exactly remember how Generation xth was. I'll have to redo them someday hehe
I just finished Xth2 main story, easiest final boss lol.

The UI mainly is what I mean since a lot of it looks pretty much the same lol

Dorarnae

The UI mainly is what I mean since a lot of it looks pretty much the same lol

hehe yeah, I just checked for fun.

I changed some of my character class on wizardry Xth2, I've just notice that they ''merge'' psychic and alchemist line of spell into just psy. kinda like it but at the same time, there's so many class who have access to it lol.
Chest(チェスト) spell is still there, I wonder if it works well in this one (in particular because you can trade money for exp...). this was the most abusive spell in Wizardry empire 2 lol.

In wizardry empire 3 they kinda fixed it by not giving much exp for your cash hehe.

Dorarnae

will be done with Wizardry Xth2 soon, just need to farm a bit and then beat the last post game boss a few time...
I am disappointed with the summoner class, their pet suck :S
was hoping to get wyvern, flack or greater demon... as some of the last pet but it was some weak monster...
I didn't like them much in generation xth/student of round either.

I wonder if it's why they're not in stranger or demon gaze.(hard to balance?)

Top Bottom