• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Experimentaion-age: gay sex edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
AkuMifune said:
Hold on a sec, I've seen you say this a couple times, but that's not fair. You expect a curious guy to go out and find some random stranger to fuck rather than experiment with a gay friend they trust? That seems incongruous.
I think leading a gay friend on and then deciding 'this just isn't for me' is about one of the most cruel things a person can inadvertently do. If you're up front with your intentions, then that's less cruel, but I it can also irreversibly alter a friendship, which leaves both parties worse off.

In the end it comes down to each person's personality, so your mileage can and will vary.

Unfortunately, as I've said in another thread, having your heart broken by a straight friend experimenting is basically the gay rite of passage at this point.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Rez said:
I think leading a gay friend on and then deciding 'this just isn't for me' is about one of the most cruel things a person can inadvertently do. If you're up front with your intentions, then that's less cruel, but I it can also irreversibly alter a friendship, which leaves both parties worse off.

In the end it comes down to each person's personality, so your mileage can and will vary.

Unfortunately, as I've said in another thread, having your heart broken by a straight friend experimenting is basically the gay rite of passage at this point.
Well, in this case it sounds like it was just a fuck and not much more, in which case noone really seems to be at fault..

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just bitter. My opinions here aren't going to be entirely rational. ;)

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Rez said:
I'm just bitter. My opinions here aren't going to be entirely rational. ;)
Oh, we've all been fucked over by a 'straight' guy experimenting. But instead of getting all cut up about it I think, "Haha, you had my dick in your mouth". :p

i_am_ben said:
28vrg4z.jpg

as if you would turn this down, straight-gaf!

*gruff voice* "Shepherd"

I had a girl going down on me one time, and she stuck a finger in with no lube or anything. That didn't feel great :p Haha.

But then she starting using her tongue there, and actually that was pretty intense. I'd be wary about kissing her again though knowing where her mouth had been. :lol

elohel said:
wait so straight men here are saying they WANT a finger in they BH

nice guys lol

honestly doesn't make u gay just makes u cool

right gaygaf?

It makes you comfortable and a sexual explorer. Nothing gay about exploring your body in ANY way with your girlfriend.

But continue to be restrained by your puritanical hangups.

Android18a said:
I had a girl going down on me one time, and she stuck a finger in with no lube or anything. That didn't feel great :p Haha.

But then she starting using her tongue there, and actually that was pretty intense. I'd be wary about kissing her again though knowing where her mouth had been. :lol

So are you saying you have a dirty, stinky vagine?

AkuMifune

Banned
Rez said:

Fair enough. I can see how ruining the friendship is a potential disaster, I just don't see why I have to go out and find some random dude to fuck because my gay friend is afraid of having his heart broken by a curious friend. I'm a little bitter too. :D

elseanio

daw840 said:
Jesus....how many times is his avatar going to be quoted. It's turning into a bad meme. I am going to laugh my ass off when his avatar is the only one that will get you banned for quoting it. LOL

10zsq5c.jpg

Android18a said:

ew. you nasty.

Alcoori

AkuMifune said:
Fair enough. I can see how ruining the friendship is a potential disaster, I just don't see why I have to go out and find some random dude to fuck because my gay friend is afraid of having his heart broken by a curious friend. I'm a little bitter too. :D

Thing is, by doing that you're just thinking of your friend as a tool to fulfill a fantasy. It's like, I need to suck a cock, well xxx is gay so he'll definitely want to. The premises are already bad imo.
Plus, if he accepts he'll most likely do it not just so that you can get it out of your system, but because he'll have a slight crush on you. You wouldn't ask your girl friend if she wanted to suck you off because you never experienced it with a girl, I know I wouldn't ask that to any of my friends.

If you wanna experience gay sex, use GrindR. Say you're a straight guy that want to experiment and you'll have thousands of guys lined up to teach you, trust me. Just have to pick afterwards.

elohel

krypt0nian said:
It makes you comfortable and a sexual explorer. Nothing gay about exploring your body in ANY way with your girlfriend.

think I came off the wrong way I meant it's cool to hear that straight guys are down with this stuff

krypt0nian said:

Wow you resort to fire no reason at all.

DarkUSS said:
Not the best time to blow Jason, trust me

Is there something I should know?

Jason's Ultimatum said:
I just checked to see how it's doing. It doesn't hurt when I touch it, but I definately removed some skin due to the friction. I need to slow it down.

LOLWUT.

EDIT: there was a link :lol. That's okay.

I don't need the penis his ass will do just fine ;3

wut wut in the butt.:lol

shit, I won't lie. I would love to get on all fours and let some hot chick lick my ass/finger it while she jerks me off.

Must.....resist.....fapping......damaged skin.....

since i already know what you look like I can already picture you doing it :lol

God. i need to get off (not sexually) GAF while i'm at work.

Erebus

Jason's Ultimatum said:
wut wut in the butt.:lol

shit, I won't lie. I would love to get on all fours and let some hot chick lick my ass/finger it while she jerks me off.

Must.....resist.....fapping......damaged skin.....
You had me until the "hot chick" part.... way to kill the mood. :lol

I also remember Jason having a hawt body, not sure about the face though.

Sometimes during class, I would picture a woman from class doing the things I described, and I would have a massive, hard boner. My heart would beat faster and I would feel flustered............

Whew. *Fans himself*

he has a cute face and a hot body. and he shouldn't really worry too much about hot chicks. not like he's going to get analled. just servicing his newly shaved ass and working his penis.

My mouth is definitely clean.

I consider myself average looking. I mean I have nice eyes, long eye lashes, nice smile with dimples. I guess DM has it right. I'm just cute, but there are way too many good looking guys on GAF that makes me jealous, like Robertsan. :lol

Erebus

Jason's Ultimatum said:
I consider myself average looking. I mean I have nice eyes, long eye lashes, nice smile with dimples. I guess DM has it right. I'm just cute, but there are way too many good looking guys on GAF that makes me jealous, like Robertsan. :lol
Okay so I searched for your photos to make sure I had the right figure on my mind. And yeah I was right, you're definitely above average. ;)

Also I love how this thread is about Jason now. Perhaps you should stop by the Gay thread sometime, you seem to have potential. :lol :lol

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Why, who's Robertsan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom