• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm literally in the bath tub right now

#hotdogsorlegs

dd2bZg2.jpg

woah that's a neat bathbomb :OOO so jelly of you rn

definitely hot dogs!

Fluvian

Banned
I'm literally in the bath tub right now

#hotdogsorlegs

dd2bZg2.jpg

I misread that and literally thought you put two hotdogs in a bathtub and took a picture. Listen I'm sorry about having thought you weren't really a girl, Lilithe referencing that in the OP made me feel bad about it even more.

Numb

You know you're second on the leader board right? do you really want to spend the rest of your life in Vaz's shadow?

*Sneaks up to Vazra and whispers, Listen he's gaining on you, he clearly wants you place as no1 and will stop at nothing to win, you need to deal with him now

I've never made a top 10
Gotta get it in as early as possible to have the feel of the top before falling off

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You know you're second on the leader board right? do you really want to spend the rest of your life in Vaz's shadow?

*Sneaks up to Vazra and whispers, Listen he's gaining on you, he clearly wants you place as no1 and will stop at nothing to win, you need to deal with him now

With him I dont mind being on the top or the bottom. Im versatile and I like him.

Fluvian

Banned
Who knows?

I swear, I Andrew son of Edward, who was son of David who was son of Michael, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William, who was son of Andrew, who was of Edward who was son of David who was son of Michael, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William I swear, I Andrew son of Edward, who was son of David who was son of Michael, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William, who was son of Andrew, who was of Edward who was son of David who was son of Unknown, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William, will take a holy vow to dethrone you

Numb

I swear, I Andrew son of Edward, who was son of David who was son of Michael, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William, who was son of Andrew, who was of Edward who was son of David who was son of Michael, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William I swear, I Andrew son of Edward, who was son of David who was son of Michael, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William, who was son of Andrew, who was of Edward who was son of David who was son of Unknown, who was son of Leonard, who was son of William, will take a holy vow to dethrone you

Damn this sounds like it could happen by how you put it

Fluvian

Banned
Damn this sounds like it could happen by how you put it

I swore on the entire lineage of men in my family, it has to be done otherwise they will spook my house till I die, then my son will make the same mistake of trying to beat Vazra and then I'll have to spook his house.

Vazra

I swore on the entire lineage of men in my family, it has to be done otherwise they will spook my house till I die, then my son will make the same mistake of trying to beat Vazra and then I'll have to spook his house.
You'll die trying but its free entertainment for me so go ahead.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
To be fair, I fucking hate Mortal Kombat. It's a trash fighter. And I'm only a BJJ blue belt.

Numb

I await the results come next thread
It's not like i'll forget or anything
To be fair, I fucking hate Mortal Kombat. It's a trash fighter. And I'm only a BJJ blue belt.
It keeps launching with unplayable online so i can't deal
What about Injustice?

Vazra

When did you become my nemesis? we got along so well before, oh well you stand in my way and thus you must be knocked down and destroyed.
I wont be knocked down. You are Ipsy Dipsy Spider and Im the water pushing you down.

Fluvian

Banned
Good luck "bro". Im gay and always thirsty so I dont sleep looking the Ds online

In that case you have to fuck sometime, you can't post when you're fucking, I'm having the worst dry spell of my entire life, no way you can stick around as much as me

Vazra

In that case you have to fuck sometime, you can't post when you're fucking, I'm having the worst dry spell of my entire life, no way you can stick around as much as me
I don't actually fuck. I peruse the d but thats about it. We shall see what happens in Tampa tho.

Also have fun with the game dude

Fluvian

Banned
I don't actually fuck. I peruse the d but thats about it. We shall see what happens in Tampa tho.

Also have fun with the game dude

I lied about the game, I'm just tired and I want to stare at my wall until i have the energy to take this thread

BFIB

Professor Beef is a chick? No wonder I get the feeling of cooties when reading posts in WrassleGaf.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Injustice is the double whammy of being a shitty fighter AND havinget a stupid story.

Nether realm are garbage.

Numb

Injustice is the double whammy of being a shitty fighter AND havinget a stupid story.

Nether realm are garbage.

The animations looks dumb
DLC all over the place and a Komplete version 9mnths later
Trash online

Don't understand why i still care sometimes
Thinking getting the GOAT version and when the online gets fixed months later but by then you lose all hype and dont buy

But Injustice 2 they fixed the online
Maybe this time
Maybe

Fluvian

Banned
The animations looks dumb
DLC all over the place and a Komplete version 9mnths later
Trash online

Don't understand why i still care sometimes
Thinking getting the GOAT version and when the online gets fixed months later but by then you lose all hype and dont buy

But Injustice 2 they fixed the online
Maybe this time
Maybe

HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom