• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Injustice looks awful and its clunky af. MKX is the least clunky 3D fighter they have done but still ways to go.

hmmm if you got papers showing you are clean of any STIs then we can go bare
Will do, but I will need the same from you.

Plus I have a huge load I've been holding back, it needs a place to go.

Alright, you were right Numb.... I've turned gay just by being in here. Going back to the other thread for a while to decompress.

Numb

Injustice looks awful and its clunky af. MKX is the least clunky 3D fighter they have done but still ways to go.
Somehow managed to outdo themselves with NRS jank

Will do, but I will need the same from you.

Plus I have a huge load I've been holding back, it needs a place to go.

Alright, you were right Numb.... I've turned gay just by being in here. Going back to the other thread for a while to decompress.

LMAO

Numb

that's all you can do, patience is such a hard quality to have as a gamer

Online fighters launching smooth is so rare it's almost unheard of.
And the amount of patches NRS puts out has made the games unstable competitive wise
They are infamous for that

Vazra

I know what I can get on Day 1 usually. I know which devs are a mess usually so havent had much issues. Also bless steam refunds now.

Numb

I know what I can get on Day 1 usually. I know which devs are a mess usually so havent had much issues. Also bless steam refunds now.

Don't buy many and the few i buy are fighters or have online :(
Single player i don't think as long as there are no huge bugs

Vazra

Dead or Alive 5 has some of the smoothest gameplay yet the online while decent at first it went to shit as time went by. Hope DOA6 gets it shit together.
Don't buy many and the few i buy are fighters or have online :(
Single player i don't think as long as there are no huge bugs
I feel ya and I get a lot of fighters too (and RPGs and 2D Games)

Numb

Dead or Alive 5 has some of the smoothest gameplay yet the online while decent at first it went to shit as time went by. Hope DOA6 gets it shit together.

I feel ya and I get a lot of fighters too (and RPGs and 2D Games)

It ain't the 90s
Wish companies spent way more attention on the online aspect of fighters since it's extremely important
too bad

Vazra

SNK on that PC grind so it's just bout time
forever mad the 13 sprites aren''t back
The spritework was amazing on 13 and it will be missed. Hopefully they will improve the visuals on the next game and maybe pull a Guilty Gear.

Edit: how were the sales?

Numb

The spritework was amazing on 13 and it will be missed. Hopefully they will improve the visuals on the next game and maybe pull a Guilty Gear.

GG pulled some sorcery on us. If BB did that i might touch it with a 10 mile stick instead of avoiding that madness

Sorry didn't follow the sales much

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

Sales were beyond expectations. Which is good. 14 is soooo good.

Vazra

Is there anything else besides that? Ain't there a new Tales game coming out?
Tales of Berseria is coming early 2017 and the import thread has a lot of positive impressions which seems nice. I liked Zestiria tho so I didnt have much issues with that one.

Clydefrog

The first page of quotes is hosted by some site called sli.mg while the other two use Imgur. Really shoddy work by the OP.

I mean look at this fucked up shit.
268982f2e2.gif

Stay safe and make sure to update us when possible.

6IAPwW5.gif

Fluvian

Banned
NMS I was calling it BS very early on. It still sucks because the concepts and ideas of things to do sounded good but too ambitious for a small team.

Yeah I feel stupid because I was the guy defending the game from people like you, realists. God defending a game I knew nothing about because I got swept up is the stupidest mistake of my life and if I knew the names of everyone I defended it against I would write each of them an apology.

Vazra

Anyone plans doing any horror games and movies this month? Ive already done 16 horror movies so I got 15 more to watch before the month ends and I may replay The House in Fata Morgana, Resident Evil (Remake) and continue The Count Lucanor which I havent finished but its pretty damn cool. No idea what else I may play but I do have options.

I'd be offended but I don't think I count as a newbie anymore.
Ew

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
New Star Ocean good?
If you can get it for $10 it's good.

It looks pretty and is conceptually cool, but honestly, the glossary is the most interesting part of the game for me because it reminds me it's a Star Ocean game in the Star Ocean universe. It's not bad, it just feels like disc 1 of a larger game. The battle system is also pretty boring/chaotic.

Vazra

If you can get it for $10 it's good.

It looks pretty and is conceptually cool, but honestly, the glossary is the most interesting part of the game for me because it reminds me it's a Star Ocean game in the Star Ocean universe. It's not bad, it just feels like disc 1 of a larger game. The battle system is also pretty boring/chaotic.

You get a skill you'll be mostly exploiting from start to finish with Fidel and if not that you'll be spending time spamming healing magic with Miki or whatever her name is and do some magic with her to also attack too cause apparently she is OP. They watered it down too much for the sake of simplicity and the world is too little. Story while better than 4 it manages to be a worst game because the world sucks, the combat is watered down and the new game plus content (which can be accessed before actually beating the game) is not that good either. The game does a lot of things that are head scratchers but in part budget issues show in the game which limit the scope of the game but some things are not excusable when they have the source code from 4 and 3 to work with but they went very Infinite Undiscovery with it to the point it lacks a soul. Also fuck the twins that keep getting kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom