• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Free Weekend 5/25-5/28 on Xbox One and Steam

Automation, and Far Harbor were a lot of fun for me as I loved the new quests, weapons, and building robots. Nuka World is ok but doesn't offer much outside of weapons for players who hate raiders.
I have nuka world but still haven't gotten around to it. I heard you have to side with the Raiders to finish it?

Chrisdk

It's a good game if you like open world shooters, but it's not a good Fallout game. I enjoy both, but Fallout 4 does feel more like a game like Far Cry or Borderlands. It's very barebones as an RPG, because of the revamp of the perk/skill system and the dialogue wheel.

Calabi

I have weird control problems in this on the Steam version using a PS4 controller. Its like double button inputs but not the issue you get using DS4windows(I actually get that issue if I use the software and enable the hide DS4 option).

Both the x and triangle button are jump, and in dialogue two button show that they are activating. Trying to change options and selecting between characters was a chore, and didn't really make sense. This happens using both the steam drivers and Ds4windows.

rainz

This is a nice price, but still not sure im ready to taint my memories of the Fallout series with this one..
Mad Max is currently filling my post apocalyptic niche atm however.

If you Loved F1/F2 at release, and mostly loved N:V and some of 3, would you play 4 at all?

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
This is a nice price, but still not sure im ready to taint my memories of the Fallout series with this one..

If you Loved F1/F2 at release, and mostly loved N:V and some of 3, would you play 4 at all?

Fallout 4 is basically 3 with new story and setting, so if ya liked that one ya'll like this too

iddqd

Do you feel like playing a shooter set in the world of Fallout? Then YES
Do you want a deep role playing experience and the game play is not important to you? Then NO

Top Bottom