• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 GOTY Edition huge reduction

Pejo

Fantastic value for that price.

Still, I don't think FO4 hit the highs of FO3, and the base building was a huge miss for me personally, but that can be mostly ignored.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
FYI

Fallout 4 GoTY version is on sale for $9.99 on Xbox again. Includes all the DLC.

Next gen patch is forthcoming but you can already play the game at 60 FPS with the free FPS unlock mod on console, or alternately use the system level FPS boost (but that drops resolution, unlike the mod)

Last edited:
FYI

Fallout 4 GoTY version is on sale for $9.99 on Xbox again. Includes all the DLC.

Next gen patch is forthcoming but you can already play the game at 60 FPS with the free FPS unlock mod on console, or alternately use the system level FPS boost (but that drops resolution, unlike the mod)

Is the next gen upgrade definitely coming?

Filben

Never did try the DLC. How is it?
Far Harbour has such a great atmosphere. It's a whole new separate area with new characters, main plot and side quests.

No matter how bad as a cRPG it is compared to the classics, it's still a fun game with interesting side quests – if you ignore the "radiant" aka randomly bad generated quests. And I often think back to the 150 hours I spend on it.

adamsapple

Bumping the thread again.

Massive Fallout franchise sale on Xbox right now.

Fallout 4 GoTY (includes all DLC) is on sale for $9.99
Fallout 3 and New Vegas: $2.49 each
All of their DLC packs are on sale for $1.99 each (eg Broken Steel $1.99)

Fallout 3 is 4K/60 FPS on Series X and New Vegas is 720p/60 FPS.

Fallout 4 also has FPS Boost, mods to unlock FPS and a supposed next-gen enhanced version coming soon.

adamsapple

Next gen patch when?

Still waiting. I thought it would come out before Starfield but now it looks like it could even miss this year.

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

Mindman

I love Fallout 4 but why do people keep bumping a thread whenever it goes on sale...? Imagine if we did this for every good game.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Just a quick heads up for my fellow gaffers, Fallout 4 GoTY edition is on sale over on Steam.

The Game of the Year edition features the Far Harbor and Nuka World DLC, as well as a ton of other stuff, and it's listed at £8:74, and the individual DLC content is also reduced by quite a bit.

That's a phenomenal price for such a large amount of content.

So, if you still haven't played the game yet, or have it but want to get the DLC dirt cheap, there's never been a better time.

It's too good a deal to ignore.

Agreed.

FO4 isn't my favourite Bethesda game, but for that price it's criminal not to give it a go.

Not sure if you want to add this to the OP, but it's also £8.74 on the PlayStation store as part of their Halloween sale.

Edit

I didn't notice this was a thread bump from months ago! Oh well. It's still on sale if anybody wants to grab a bargain.

Last edited:

Dazraell

Fallout 4 is a really disappointing game on its own, but the price is definitely worth it. Plus you will also have Far Harbor dlc, Sim Settlements 2 mod and upcoming Fallout London total conversion, which is shaping up really well

Agreed.

FO4 isn't my favourite Bethesda game, but for that price it's criminal not to give it a go.

Not sure if you want to add this to the OP, but it's also £8.74 on the PlayStation store as part of their Halloween sale.

Edit

I didn't notice this was a thread bump from months ago! Oh well. It's still on sale if anybody wants to grab a bargain.
I'll edit it into my original post, mate.

Top Bottom