• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu #914

Romaji

Jiggy37 said:
You know, I figured it was just an outfit and hair style as opposed to the real character, but I hope you're the one who's right.
It is indeed a costume for the girl in the lower right corner.

ethelred

DarknessTear said:
I'd hate to turn this into a Wild Arms vs Metal Saga debate but at least Wild Arms is balanced and has a lot better features than anything Metal Saga has to offer. Metal Saga is just horrible in nearly every aspect except music which is pretty decent.

I really just don't even remotely agree. The game was not horrible at all. It had a lot of original ideas and innovative features that made its gameplay/story refreshingly fun to play through. And I'm looking forward to the DS game.

ethelred said:
I really just don't even remotely agree. The game was not horrible at all. It had a lot of original ideas and innovative features that made its gameplay/story refreshingly fun to play through. And I'm looking forward to the DS game.

Seriously. I can see someone not enjoying it, but it is in no way horrible. I've never understood this "I don't care for the game so it sucks completely!" angle of impressions of video games you see so often... although someone could outright hate the title, obviously.

The most recent game I played that was comparable to Metal Saga was Romancing SaGa, which I would proclaim is a bad game no matter how you want to slice it. At least I can say I like Metal Saga for what it is.

I've enjoyed the time I've put it in so far. I cannot say the same of the last couple Wild Arms (well, 3 was OK until I realized I was doing the same thing forty billion times and wanting to kill myself with the tediousness of finding new locations), but it brings you back to the main point: to each their own. I wouldn't say they suck, they're just not my thing.

Top Bottom