• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu + Degenki info 18 Feb 2009 (Yakuza 3 review score)

TheBlackQueen

Neo Member
Nirolak said:
Kingdom Hearts Mobile also has the most horrifying recreation of the cast of FFX-2 I've ever seen.

It's like, giving me nightmares.

I agree. I don't think I can ever imagine again @_@

Edit: The scans for 358/2 Days are quite impressive. Showcases the "moveset" for No. 3 and No. 10. Can't wait for Vexen and Marluxia!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Tenbatsu said:
You know your stuff.

Wiiware tentative Feb 24th, DS Feb 25th(?)

Sigh no MH3 Tri news this issue again:(

Would the 25th, it's always a Wednesday

Kittonwy

Banned
Great score for Yakuza 3, great job Nagoshi. Sega needz to step da fock up and bring it stateside.
angry.gif

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
GhaleonQ said:
So, the odds of them ruining Mister Driller are...?
Ruining? Unlikely.

Selling the same same game basic AGAIN while ignoring all the awesome Mr. Driller Drill Land had to offer? Very likely.

Driller DS and Driller Online went backwards even from the last GBA game.

mujun

i look forward to the day when the phrase "famitsu scores" becomes synonymous for the word "meaningless".

Tenbatsu

Scans for MGO3: Scene Expansion is out.

New Char
- Vamp
- Raiden

New Stages
- Hazard House
- Outer Outlet
- Revaged Riverfront

Link

The Autumn Wind
pseudocaesar said:
Good to see Demons Souls again. And lol at no Wii titles in the top ten. Cant wait to see hardware sales.
That's what happens when a console has no games being released for it. Expect the PS3 to top it this week. Also expect it to only get worse.

Oichi said:
Yes, I posted about it in this thread that no one cared about. :(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350504
do I care about this, shit yeah!
Oichi's earlier thread said:
- Atlus is coming back to the arcades with a new Power Instinct game. Shown in the magazine are (from what I can tell, sorry, not familiar with the series all that much) Keith, Reiji Oyama, and White Buffalo. There are two new characters in the game, but they will be shown in AOU2009. The game looks to be a 2D, sprite-based fighter though.

- Sega is working on a new game, called Border Break: Sega Network Robot Wars. It's going to be a network-based robot fighter, where players can play against others across the country. It supports All-Net, and will feature 10 on 10 robot fighting action. It's being developed by AM2.
20 player AM2 fighting game! (cue Isamu levels of freakout).

and wow. Atlus making their first arcade game in years (the previous Power Instinct was one of the last Neo-Geo games). That could be boss.

xfactor

Banned
top 5 selling games on Wii in 2008...

Wii
- Wii Fit (2,149,131)
- Mario Kart Wii (2,003,315)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (1,747,113)
- Animal Crossing (895,302)
- Wii Sports (841,736)

LOL, these numbers made MGS4's number look stupid :lol

PS3
MGS4 - 686,254
DMC4 - 310,102

CiSTM

Banned
Famitsu scores don't really matter to me but I'm still so glad for Yakuza 3 :) Now we start the waiting game. EU release plz :(

B.K.

mujun said:
why are so many people in this thread and the official rgg3 saying, "awesome score" then?

If it's a game that people are looking forward to and Famitsu gives it a good score, then Famitsu is great, but if a game that no one cares about gets a good score, then Famitsu is meaningless.

mollipen

- Atlus is coming back to the arcades with a new Power Instinct game. Shown in the magazine are (from what I can tell, sorry, not familiar with the series all that much) Keith, Reiji Oyama, and White Buffalo. There are two new characters in the game, but they will be shown in AOU2009. The game looks to be a 2D, sprite-based fighter though.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!

If you're going to make another 2D fighter Atlus, screw making a new Power Instinct chapter and give us mother-f'in Groove on Fight 2! (Yes, I know GoF was technically part of the Power Instinct series, but it's got a very different look and feel to the other games.)

Top Bottom