• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu "leaks" Laura for Street Fighter V

Trey

Shorty came straight from a canceled hair appointment just to fuck some dudes up. That's baller as fuck.

AppleMIX

g52WQbl.jpg

So, the Brazilian character. She looks fine, although her hairstyle looks weird (half dread, half-loose?)

She seems to be using capoeira pants.

Ferrio

Banned
She looks great easily the best newcomer in a long time. Would love to see her in motion. Stage looks good too.

kodecraft

Shorty came straight from a canceled hair appointment just to fuck some dudes up. That's baller as fuck.

Dude, I didn't think of it like this! Alicia Keys vibe from Laura. Its good to see an 'around-the-way girl'(Play LL Cool J) in SFV.

Wow, she's basically Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu user with electric powers. She has various grapple moves, a flip kick similar to Ken/Sean and a fireball(pretty wide....short range maybe?) from what it looks like.

ChrisD

Street Fighter V has been one of the leakiest ships I've ever seen. Shoot man, someone at Capcom just can't get a break.

I think I might have a new waifu. Loving the hair. I need to see a moveset and full body shot. She definitely has life, but I need some hometown.

Will use day 1
unless Alex.

Zubz

Banned
I mean, like, I was fine with just Zangief today, then something next week, but if Laura's going to leak, I'll take her.

It does suck that the trailer'll be less surprising, though. And then what are we going to have to speculate on after her? We just have Zen and the remaining "Green" character after that. I'm sure they'll start pushing DLC early, but not 5 months early!

Top Bottom