• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm farming XP for the first time in weeks and ignoring the master missions.

Every story chapter comes with servant fights, and every story servant fight drops pieces or monuments. I figure that will take care of things more efficiently than daily quests.

An intelligent boy! A handsome boy! A boy of many talents!
emiyayvsqm.png

Pejo

So what's the secret to not having Waver hit like a wet noodle? Friend units I've been using this whole time get around 4-5k per arts attack on a neutral (not strong/weak) target. Mine's getting 2.3k. Granted I haven't Fou'd him yet, but there's no way 900 attack makes up that much ground.

Also have Formalcraft on him for the 25% buff. I don't get it.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
So what's the secret to not having Waver hit like a wet noodle? Friend units I've been using this whole time get around 4-5k per arts attack on a neutral (not strong/weak) target. Mine's getting 2.3k. Granted I haven't Fou'd him yet, but there's no way 900 attack makes up that much ground.

Maybe they're also using a high level Formalcraft. The difference between level 1 and max is 1500 attack.

Are you aware of how first card bonus and position of the cards affects damage? For example an Arts card that starts a chain will hit for much less than an Arts card in third position with Buster first card bonus.

Pejo

4-5K on a neutral is about what mine hits for with a Prisma Cosmos equipped.

My Fous + my Prisma Cosmos on Waver gets his arts hits to a neutral ~5k yea

I knew I wasn't that crazy. Guess I do just have to Fou and enhance him.

Maybe they're also using a high level Formalcraft. The difference between level 1 and max is 1500 attack.

Good point. I think mine is still level 1. I should fix that.

Are you aware of how first card bonus and position of the cards affects damage? For example an Arts card that starts a chain will hit for much less than an Arts card in third position with Buster first card bonus.

Yep, I get all of that, but it was a good thought. I think it's just that the CE is level 1 and he's completely un-Fou'd. Man I was grossly underestimating what auxiliary stats could do to overall damage.

Quonny

Yeah, base stats are super important. Card bonuses, damage multipliers, skill effects, strength+ CEs, etc are all based on the base stat.

So that 200 attack could be 800 extra damage per attack quite easily.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'm a reasonable man and I don't ask for much (apart from every 5* that gets released) so pls gimme that Drake tomorrow game.

Out of curiosity is there servant that you can buy with mana prism?

No. Some events have a servant you can buy (like caster liz for halloween), but those are bought with event currency and not with mana prisms.

Then there are the special summons in the shop where you buy some 5* servants with unregistered spirit origins. You can only obtain unregisteted spirit origins by aquiring a sixth copy of a 5* servant though so this feature is pretty much reserved for super whales.

Kenai

There's only one 5* Rider I'll be using Quartz on and it ain't Drake (especially since I could pull her in the New Year's 5* banner...)

...I may use my summon tickets when the monthly resets show up though.

Finally got my 2nd Ascension for T. Cat done, hopefully those three pieces won't be too hard for me to get. Past few days have been real good on me for farming.

Lizzy is my problem waifu however. I've been able to farm multiple pieces I needed for every other servant I have EXCEPT HER.

Also got him done today. Gonna be a long while to get those Caster pieces though.

KMRiku

Neo Member
She's story-locked

Instead, please look forward to your 4* pirates who exist solely to spook people rolling for the 5* pirate

If I am not remebering wrong, Drake rateup gacha in the JP version was actually together with the story gacha. If that is the case, you can get story locked characters. However, I am not sure if I am remembering it right lol

T-Rex.

Banned
Looks like it's Unlimited Maintenance Works time. It said maintenance from 4-7 but now it just says "until further notice".

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Terra Battle 2 gave me 31 gems. Where's my apologems DW?

Sciel

Managed to pull all the new 5* CEs. 5*/4* Servants you say? Nope, whats new :/ .

Still awaiting the inevitable flood of people who get Drake with their ticket pulls now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom