• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

aitakute

pJU5A5j.jpg

I did it

RSchmitz

I chose saber Lancelot. I need good units since I started 5 days ago in jp. Here's my party so far.
Don't judge my CE's. Merlin and Mash have carried me so far. I'm almost done with Babylon.
I wish I had some welfare 4*.

Edit.
And got my first max ascension in jp. Took me 5 days. In NA it took 2 months.

Articalys

Master missions:
- Kill 15 Saber-class enemies
- Kill 15 Berserker-class enemies
- Kill 5 Chaotic servants
- Kill 5 Evil servants
- Get 3 pieces or monuments of Archer or Berserker or Caster or Assassin via battle
- Get 3 pieces or monuments of Lancer or Rider or Saber via battle

At least it's not 3 of one monument only. But that's some epic scale trolling if you are unlucky enough to not have 3 monuments drop during the week, which is actually possible.

Pejo

Damn, the game is going to make me do other dailies than the XP ones for this week's MM's. I still have 5 servants I need to max out.

I got my new Waver to level 70 and then realized I still have everything he needs to get to level 80, which was awesome. Still needs Saber and Zerker monuments for Vlad and Altera, then I need to figure out what the hell my next farming needs are.

But until then, back to the XP grind.

RSchmitz

Got the last monument I needed for Herc. He'll be 80 just in time for okeanos.

In other Herc news, bond ce herc just carried me through goetia in jp. The Strongest.

After this year's halloween event, I will have a team of 4 Elizabeth

My endgame is getting maxed out Caster Extra, and similarly maxed out 4x Cats, and a friend who permanent fields the swimwear lancer version.

Failing that, 5x Lv100 Matahari. >___>

Edit: Also, fuck this Ghost Latern shit. Why isn't this in the Holloween event. Like, it's ghost; ghost = holloween or something.

I've spent 400~500 AP on Etna. Not a single drop. I was better off doing Saturday quests.

Still haven't traded my Silvers/Golds from Nero fest, but I feel like I should get only mats and no Piece/Monument.

elty

I have enough material to ascend either Gil to 90 or Herc to 80.... who make more sense? I supposed Gil to make me appear higher in friend slot for more FP..

I still need 50 dragon fangs. Looking forward to Okeanos shaving off 1/3 the time needed.

I have enough material to ascend either Gil to 90 or Herc to 80.... who make more sense?

Tough choice. They both gain massive chunks of stats during their final levels.

...But Gil warned you to not mess up now, back on his third ascension. I think this is exactly what he meant.

(And we'll get more scales during Halloween so you can do the other one)

Pejo

We might get updated dailies

This is my biggest hope right now. It'd help me out so much.

Sadly I don't think they're caught up localizing yet, so they probably want us to suffer through current dailies a little longer so we don't notice the slow content as badly. For as awful as it is while I need materials, it'd be a whole lot worse if all my servants were max and I had nothing to do.

jonjonaug

I've been going through parts of the prologue chapter and some other bits I can remember having poor translations on release, and they really have been fixing things up. I'm impressed.

Finally ascended my Altera to 90. Totally unexpected, figured Gil would ascend first. After Dumpling festival, Gil lacked 1 Reverse Dragon Scale, while I was missing like 10 Saber monuments. Surprisingly, i got the monuments first despite it taking forever (i have 39! Archer monuments, granted 20 were from Dumpling, but still almost 2 to 1 ratio)

Okeanos should be great, but not rolling. The stockpiling for Tamamo continues, 40+ tix and nearly 300 quartz

A.J.

Banned
I Ascended my Kintoki to 80, but now I'm once again out of exp cards. I wish we could have gotten half price exp.

Kenai

I know, I meant after the next one - takes 3 more weeks for the next new content no? (Halloween).

Halloween will be next after Okeanos yea. Then nobu sometime in November (probably), then I think London sometime before Xmas and New Years.

It's been a boring few weeks but I will finally have non interludes/dailies to do again!

Yayate

Whoo, Okeanos is almost out. I've had no energy to run US FGO for the longest... Okeanos is where I started enjoying the game in JP, so hopefully Okeanos is also where I'll start enjoying the US version.

Oh, and as a note for those who haven't been keeping up, Okeanos introduces two of the best 3 stars in the game- so even if you aren't shooting for Drake there's interesting, new servants here.

Psst, get and raise Euryale

There's quite a few puzzle bosses later in that get absolutely solved just by having a leveled Euryale.

Pejo

Whoo, Okeanos is almost out. I've had no energy to run US FGO for the longest... Okeanos is where I started enjoying the game in JP, so hopefully Okeanos is also where I'll start enjoying the US version.

Oh, and as a note for those who haven't been keeping up, Okeanos introduces two of the best 3 stars in the game- so even if you aren't shooting for Drake there's interesting, new servants here.

There's quite a few puzzle bosses later in that get absolutely solved just by having a leveled Euryale.

Who else do we get besides Euryale? David?

Yayate

Ah both Archers though? I wish we could get some really good Riders and Assassins.

Ushi and Alexander are both great- and they'll even get some buffs in the future (that they don't even need!)

As for good assassins... well, Hassan and Sasaki Kojirou are pretty much your only options until they decide to implement strengthening quests or give away the first free gold Assassin. Silver Assassins never really become all that exemplary or great.

When it comes to 3 star units, Silver Archers are basically always good, and there's only one exception to silver Lancers being good. Assassins... take forever to get a good one, though.

Just need one gold Rider monument...just one but the daily refuses to give any up.

I got the other three several times over, why does the Rider one elude me :( must ascend Medusa.

RSchmitz

I still need 1 for Waver. It's hard to not ascend Cu by mistake.

As for Okeanos, I think I'll start it only on the weekend. I want to try getting a caster monument, finish the weekly and farm some mats on the monster hunts first. I already killed the thirst for new content creating a jp account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom