• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ala Alba

l
o
l

JP Spoilers
Muramasa Shirou is actually Shirou, not Shirou possessed by someone.

Only a matter of time before the actual Rin and Sakura show up (I'm putting my bets on the release of the third HF movie).

Strimei

How does that even work

Also, turns out there was a second story-locked 4*. But he's an actual old man and not an old man genderswapped and/or de-aged, so nobody bothered rolling for him.

There is actually precedent.

Look at Sasaki Kojirou. The real Sasaki Kojirou didn't exist, but when summoned, the Grail pulled some nobody who would fit the bill. Masamune was a legendary blacksmith, and Shirou...well, need I say more?

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
l
o
l

JP Spoilers
Muramasa Shirou is actually Shirou, not Shirou possessed by someone.

Only a matter of time before the actual Rin and Sakura show up (I'm putting my bets on the release of the third HF movie).
Even better.
I hope real Sakura will look more like Sakura.

RSchmitz

I hope we get half ap interludes in NA sometime soon.
Has that ever happened for all servants in JP? I see that right now there's half ap for some characters interludes.
I'm getting a lot of servants ready to do them.

Slashlen

I could use half AP interludes too. I've been dumping gold XP cards into any servant I can this week, and I've ascended all of my units once as of today, which left me with 20 interludes or so.

Moonlight

Banned
That oni archer. :0

Best new servant design of the year, imo. Glad to hear she's also only a 4*.

edit: ok hold the phone didn't realize the assassin was a
cyborg ninja
(this really spoilers? oh well)

Strimei

That oni archer. :0

Best new servant design of the year, imo. Glad to hear she's also only a 4*.

edit: ok hold the phone didn't realize the assassin was a cyborg ninja

Think they're going more for a [spoiler\puppet thing since puppets and ninjas are commonly associated[/spoiler], but yeah pretty much.

Inferno Archer and
puppet-assassin
are one I want so bad (particularly the archer). I'm so happy that the majority of servants I want are 4* at most.

Think they're going more for a
puppet thing since puppets and ninjas are commonly associated
, but yeah pretty much.

Um...

She has machine guns, missile launchers, and rocket boots.

I would say that is outright a robot.

Also, new post on reddit suggests that
Muramasa really is possessing Shirou after all. He talks as himself and he doesn't actually know the identity of the body he's in.

kewlmyc

Yeah the designs of Inferno Archer and the story 4* Assassin make up for whatever the hell that other assassin is supposed to be.

Also hopefully
Shirou is actually an saber for once.

Sciel

I have farmed close to 700 Prisms this 1/2 AP event and my Second Archive is full with EXP cards.

pls end already ;-;.

Strimei

Um...

She has machine guns, missile launchers, and rocket boots.

I would say that is outright a robot.

Also, new post on reddit suggests that
Muramasa really is possessing Shirou after all. He talks as himself and he doesn't actually know the identity of the body he's in.

...I missed that.

...still could be a
puppet! Just a high tech one!

Strimei

Ok, so it looks like there's some clarification about
Muramasa-Shirou.

Seems it is Muramasa after all, but he doesn't actually reach the rank of a heroic spirit, but due to how similar Shirou is to him, he can use his body. He also seems to indicate that Shirou may be related to him.

Muramasa: "I am not qualified to be HS, I'm just a blacksmith. Ah, but if we talk about forging, I am completely confident to reach the level of Gods. The problem is heroic deeds. I have never killed hundreds, never save a country. If I wanted to be summoned as HS, my deeds would not enough.

"This body is similar to Muramasa, similar in spirit, similar end path. This is my way of life. Perhaps a no-name human being. It's possible he is a blacksmith who was related to the Muramasa clan, my descendants can mistake him as Muramasa."

Yes, because becoming a Heroic Spirit is such an impossibly high bar, what with renowned figures such as Marie Antoinette and Alexandre Dumas making the cut.

kewlmyc

Ok, so it looks like there's some clarification about
Muramasa-Shirou.

Seems it is Muramasa after all, but he doesn't actually reach the rank of a heroic spirit, but due to how similar Shirou is to him, he can use his body. He also seems to indicate that Shirou may be related to him.

Man, the new
Emiya
theme is dope. Now I have to save my quartz

Strimei's post seems to suggest he won't be a summonable unit.

T-Rex.

Banned
EoR3 servant kinda spoiler.
dbi5jmraavrz.jpg

:p

Sciel

*eagerly awaits the 17th*

I just noticed that I will have exactly 150 Quartz/Orbs on both FGO and FE:H when their new banners are out next week.

Moonlight

Banned
Trying to line up my next level with Halloween which means I must sadly quit farming embers since it's way too XP efficient right now. Did pretty well, though. My servant inventory is nearly full and my second archive is capped. Hit 2000 MP, too.

Articalys

Master missions:
- 3 "Dragon" type servants
- 5 "Evil" alignment servants
- 5 "Good" alignment servants
- 10 "Wild Beast" type enemies
- 15 "Humanoid" enemies
- 15 Male enemies

Slashlen

Liz has dragon trait, we get at least 1 from the story. Liz also shows up in the 50AP free quest, but I'm not sure if it's unlocked right away(got surprised when the last Nero one was later). Various dragon servants show up in various party/guerilla quests, but who knows which ones we get when.

I'm going to keep farming xp. I think we'll probably get it, but even if we don't it's a matter of 14AP or so.

Articalys

https://webview.fate-go.us/2017/1017_maintenance/
- Date & Time
10-17 04:00 - 07:00 UTC
* Please note that the maintenance period is only an approximation and may conclude slightly before or after the scheduled time.

* Contents
Updates:
1. [Limited Time] Commencement of "The Adventure of Singing Pumpkin Castle - Mad Party 2017."
2. New Servants and Craft Essences added.
3. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] Commencement of "Halloween Pickup Summon."
4. Friend Point Summon lineup updated.
5. [Limited Time] "Ember Gathering AP Cost 1/2 Campaign" ends.
6. "Okeanos Pickup 2 Summon" ends.

Bug Fixes:
1. Partial Servants' skill description is not displaying properly.
 These are just display problems and there is no effect on the actual skill effect.
 * The affected Servant and skill are:
 - Hans Christian Andersen
 - Rapid Casting E
 (Before) Significantly increase your NP Gauge
 (After) Greatly increase your NP Gauge
2. Updated the names of certain Noble Phantasms.
 These are just display problems and there is no effect on the actual effects.
 * The affected Servants and skills are:
 - Cú Chulainn
 (Before) Gae Bolg
 (After) Gáe Bolg
 - Cú Chulainn (Prototype)
 (Before) Gae Bolg
 (After) Gáe Bolg
 - Elisabeth Báthory
 (Before) Bathory Erzsebet
 (After) Báthory Erzsébet
And the usual 3 quartz for maintenance downtime... unless it gets extended again and we get more.

Rixa

This game stopped working in my phone few months ago. Redownloading it (I have my transfer data password) to see if apk now works or not.

Edit: Nope it works not.

Getting error message when I try to open game and then phone asks where to send (by email) this errormessage. Any ideas how to get it work?

Basically getting this error: http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:46983

If someone has a fix to it, you can pm it to me.

Got it to work.

Dandte

This game stopped working in my phone few months ago. Redownloading it (I have my transfer data password) to see if apk now works or not.

Edit: Nope it works not.

Getting error message when I try to open game and then phone asks where to send (by email) this errormessage. Any ideas how to get it work?

This happened to me on my jailbroken iphone. Is your android rooted?

Rixa

This happened to me on my jailbroken iphone. Is your android rooted?

Nope. as in EU we do have 2 years warranty in phones, so better not to root em. I had one debugger software (frep) in it but I did remove it. Not sure if it left something.

Edit: Thanks, it was just one slide I needed to do :D. I had developer settings on, slided it off and now it starts.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Haven't played for real in weeks.

How do I grind Tamamo event?

T-Rex.

Banned
You should be able to clear (most/all) of the shop just by using the AP naturally. Don't use apples! It's smarter to save them for Guda/Christmas. Especially Christmas.

My plan (cos I want to max limit break Halloween Princess which is a very good CE) is to prioritise the 150 pumpkin drops I need to get the stuff I want from that exchange (Maid in Halloween CE, Elizabeth, Lore etc). The Maid in Halloween CE increases bat drops so after that I'll exclusively farm the 30AP to get the Halloween Princess you can only get from a drop. I'll rely on the bat exchange to get cupcakes to clear that shop.

Edit: 30AP is also best for candles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom