• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandte

Sigh, once again timezones confused me. Yesterday i „looked up“ 4:00 utc and according to google it would be today at 9:00pm here in germany...but mt already started. Ist is possible to view the servertime ingame?

T-Rex.

Banned
You can only do the party time & guerrila quests once btw so I'd recommend leaving them until you have the CEs to increase pumpkin drops (guerrila quests) and bats (party time).

Sigh, once again timezones confused me. Yesterday i „looked up” 4:00 utc and according to google it would be today at 9:00pm here in germany...but mt already started. Ist is possible to view the servertime ingame?
UTC time for me (UK) is -1 ATM. So for Germany it'd be -2. After maintenance the servers usually go up at 8am for me (7am UTC) so it'd be 9am for you, unless they extend the maintenance,

Yeah! I'm ready for Tamamo! Got 90 quartz and 6 summon tickets with her name on it!

please please please please please please please please I'm still upset over not getting Kintoki. Please spare me just this once, Kotomine

Fingers crossed.

Quonny

we
in
this

xmthiWH.jpg

jonjonaug

Finally playing though the story (Septem and Okeanos). Why even bother giving you choices if both choices mean the exact same thing? Games that do this get on my nerves. This game is extremely bad at it. Lots of games have this illusion of choice, but it's usually not this blatant. "I'll pass" vs "I'm good", "Let's get ready" vs "Let's go"? Such riveting choices.

Why choices at all: Cause messing with Mash by picking all the goofball choices is fun.

Why that in particular: The protagonist needs some kind of basic input on the situation to immerse the player even a little even if their input is only one real choice. Fate/Extra got around this by switching back and forth between NVL and ADV formats, but F/GO aims for a "dialogue only" presentation so they can't really do that here.

Rixa

Iam desperately trying to clear Orleans and then maintenance hits. Prolly done like 1/3 of area, damn I guess I can use some apples (I have 4 left). I managed to clear stamina so that Iam close to full when mt finishes. Also I should get level after 6-7 fights cleared so I get some extra stamina from there.

This sort of stuff is why I never bother with summon simulators. At 'best', I get unbearably salty about my results, lol

Cause good things wont happen irl:
There is my Berserker cat I couldn't get summer :/

ss.PNG

I will use my sq to new banner, because why not and I kinda want some new shiny things, thinking this like fresh start to my game experience.

chrono01

Tamamo get :p
Congrats.

I know I said I wouldn't pull, but I couldn't resist. 8 tickets, a single 3* event CE, nothing else of worth. Oh, a 4* Imaginary Element I guess, but I STILL don't have a Kaleidoscope. :/

Oh well, I expected this. My luck in this game has been pretty disastrous, which makes me worried for Jeanne Alter's release.

On the subject of the event, anyone else getting an "Unable to find the corresponding criteria" error in the support panel when the try to run the first stage?

Edit: Never mind, I still had the event CE toggle on.

Dandte

Did a multi (celebrating halloween) and got all trash and 2 halloween arrangement ce...well that fun...

Woah roxa got two cats in one pull? o_O

chrono01

Thanks and seriously, how do I handle dupes in this game? Especially that dupe.
Use your second Tamamo to increase your primary's Noble Phantasm. Only use of dupes in-game. The Halloween CE you can keep separate and equip to all of your characters in your party for increased drops during the event. Afterwards, you can fuse/limit break them together if you want.

Pejo

Stuck to 2 tickets and 2 10 rolls like I planned. Neat!

The real bummer is that I didn't get a single event CE. That's what I wanted most from this banner :mad:

Even got another Kaleido.

Rixa

Use your second Tamamo to increase your primary's Noble Phantasm. Only use of dupes in-game. The Halloween CE you can keep separate and equip to all of your characters in your party for increased drops during the event. Afterwards, you can fuse/limit break them together if you want.

Thank you, now to fast clear Orleans.

Quonny

90 Quartz and a ticket.

Got Carmilla, the cute loli event CE, and like 7 of those stupid Halloween Arangements.

Can’t complain!

Moonlight

Banned
I am so relieved. All of my tickets gone, absolutely jack. The three 10-rolls I planned on were similarly despair inducing. Then after debating it for a few minutes, decided to dip into what was left of myself Scathach/Mordred reserve. Was prepared for the worst, but the very final card...

Tamamo rescued me at my lowest point.

Sciel

Damn her. I know that feeling all too well, spooked me 6 times.

Tried a ticket and a 3 quartz, got a Darius and a CE. Typical.
The thing that actually has me livid right now is that after i used all my quartz, I decided to give it another "chance" and went and bought 60 Quartz just to try.

I would have been fine if I didn't get shit, but they just HAD to give me hope for a split second before the card turned and showed the Saber (And Altera instead of Altria...). Then the game tops it off by giving me tasty black keys on the 10th roll.

Stenlock

Neo Member
The thing that actually has me livid right now is that after i used all my quartz, I decided to give it another "chance" and went and bought 60 Quartz just to try.

I would have been fine if I didn't get shit, but they just HAD to give me hope for a split second before the card turned and showed the Saber (And Altera instead of Altria...). Then the game tops it off by giving me tasty black keys on the 10th roll.

Yep.
Happened to me twice in the Nero banner and once in Okeanos.

She is FAR worse than Kirei.

I kid you not, I relegated my NP5 Altera into second archive because I can't stand seeing her face anymore.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
w0d4lQS.jpg

Ugh, she's so cute... and I will never have her.

Dandte

Against gaf saying don‘t pull...i pulled...twice! That cat looks cute and i will never get altera anyway.

First was two hw arrangement.

Second:

Eh...kaleido is good iirc. I already have one. What about the others?

Sciel

Yep.
Happened to me twice in the Nero banner and once in Okeanos.

She is FAR worse than Kirei.

I kid you not, I relegated my NP5 Altera into second archive because I can't stand seeing her face anymore.
It's not at your stage yet but i think I might just do that to my Jeanne if she ever goes past NP3 ugh.

Against gaf saying don‘t pull...i pulled...twice! That cat looks cute and i will never get altera anyway.

First was two hw arrangement.

Second:

Eh...kaleido is good iirc. I already have one. What about the others?
Prisma Cosmos is pretty good. Heaven's Feel is okay-ish.

Grazzt

Congrats to all of you.
I wasted 11 tickets and a 10 roll, only got a new 4* ce and a prisma cosmo, and another Lancelot. You are not even on rate up!!!
He is better than Tamamo Cat...Now he is np2

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yeah at least I got Tamamo Cat.

I was expecting 2-3 Cats given the quartz I dropped...

Mupod

welp, 450 quartz/51 tickets and all I got was Altera and an NP5 Carmilla. I guess I can set them up as supports but seriously considering just dropping this account and starting over.

I didn't even get NP2 Tamamo Cat...I have 15 quartz left but I don't think we'll get another 15 before the end.

Mupod

And into the trash the app goes. Saved my bind code though.

And into reroll hell I return, glad I didn't do much other than just log in and story stuff for the last few months.

Ephidel

Huge congrats to all who pulled Tamamo :)

I didn't share your luck unfortunately. Looks like I'll have to rely on friends to play with The Full Arts Team for now. Now the painstaking process of saving up again begins
As I feared, I used up all my luck on the previous banners (where, to be fair, I was exceptionally lucky).
Honestly I even got lucky this time, it was just the wrong sort of luck... I pulled Altria.

I did at least get some Halloween Devil CEs, which will be good for my team as I was lacking useful CEs. I got an imaginary element and heaven's feel too, and have now NP3d my Carmilla so I guess I should actually ascend her now.

In the meanwhile on with the event! Someone sure knows how to sell a party...
And Vlad is enjoying Halloween.
<3

Close to 300 Quartz and all no Tamamo. Got worked up over a gold Caster card, but it ended up just being a 2nd Waver.

At least I ended up with 2 Little Halloween Devils and a Prisma Cosmos.

Mupod

reconsidering the reroll thing after realizing you start with 0 quartz...also realized I could use my remaining 15, 3 at a time. Finally got a Formal Craft at least...?

Anyways, I did get 4 of the 5* Halloween CEs and they are up on my supports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom