• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Knock off Toys

dubc35

CWPD9xaU8AAg4ji.jpg:large

"Wax on, wax off, there is no try" - Wise Puppet

http://bradmcginty.bigcartel.com/product/stars-warsiors-wise-puppet-toy

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Ashens thread? Ashens thread.

(Seriously, I hope anyone interested in this sort of beautiful garbage follows his channel.)

Picture of Robert Cop 2

Now I was beaten this time (by a guy with a Robocop avatar no less)

And we posted the exact same url :)

Here's the back of Wise Puppet toy

tumblr_nudfrk7oj31s0kwz7o1_500.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Emperor Paul Saltines

I want that Stars Warsiors posted so bad. Floating Yoda/Kermit head, Luke's hand shooting off into nowhere, somebody in the back giving a vulcan nazi salute, and in the corner appears to be The Grimace. This is art I want on my walls.

edit: Also, a dramatic reading of the Batman Begins story which almost killed me, like for reals. I hyperventilated while laughing at the episode.

sn00zer

I've always been curious how someone is able to set up a production line, create a product, and sell it while clearly being in violation of about half a dozen laws.

ash321

My favorite is the Wei Jiang kock-off Optimus Prime

It's a KO of this Age of Extinction toy. It's my favorite because it makes the original look like the KO.

Eh, I wouldn't really consider that a KO, as it's not from any existing mold. It's just an unofficial product.
Well, it's hasbro IP, IDW design. I would say it's a knock off.
Is that a scorponok knockoff?
Nah he is a character name Overlord from transformers super-god masterforce and the recent IDW comic.

Top Bottom