• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F'DUPTON 3: Back in the Tub with 5.0/5.5/6/7/several Inches of RAM-Flavoured Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
So the juniors are on a mission for eqality due to some miss placed sense of bias against MS. This shit is fasinating, someone should be taking note of this, it would make for a good book.

I genuinely believe that sometime in the future Media Studies courses will be offering modules based on the clusterfuck that was the initial Xbox One DRM debacle.

nib95

Banned
I honestly find plenty of flaws with what he's written, but I do think this Digital Foundry Witch Hunt is a little immature. We can intelligently call him out without resorting to smear campaigning a professional's 15+ year career in the tech industry.

Oh and nib I<3u. Ramadan Mubarak (just had Iftar here in Pakistan)

Ramadan Kareem to you too dude.

And I agree with you to a degree, but reputations are everything in this industry, and people don't forget. You keep making the same mistakes or presenting the same skew over and over and over, and you earn a reputation for it. That's exactly what has happened to Leadbetter, and to countless other journo's like Shane from 1UP early days (who funnily enough is working at Sony now no?) and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom