• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Female cartoon leads are hot these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roi

Just saw How to Train You Dragon and I'm shocked that I actually had a tingle for the female lead.
Then I remembered that I had the same feeling with Ginorminca in Monsters vs. Aliens (the scene when she grows especially)

Is this a new trend or did I just didn't notice this in other cartoons?

n5igc5.png
m99clf.png

Roi said:
Just saw How to Train You Dragon and I'm shocked that I actually had a tingle for the female lead.
Then I remembered that I had the same feeling with Ginorminca in Monsters vs. Aliens (the scene when she grows especially)

n5igc5.png
m99clf.png

Roi said:

Roi
is a disgusting,
festering pile of gross

(Today, 09:51 AM)
Reply | Quote
34j3m74.gif

Ruuppa

I cannot relate to your romantic feelings for these animated characters.

But I can direct you to several sites where you'll find people who do.

Roi

When only seeing a picture it's maybe hard to relate. Did you guys watch Monsters vs. Aliens or Httyd?

I'm serious about this thread. And no, I don't watch hentai...

Vinci

Danish
Gadget from Rescue Rangers remains superior. These new animated hussies will never claim me as one of their followers.

Enosh

Binabik15 said:
Isn´t Ariel based on Alyssa Milano?

Hot.
yeah she is suposed to be based on her and god Alyssa Milano is hot
will watch Romantically Challenged beacose of her

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm amazed no one has said Cheetara from the Thundercats, young, athletic in the 80's

She must be smoking hot cougar (pun intended) now

Maybe a MILF with 2 litter of kittens lol, how can you not want to tap that pussy's (pun intended) ass

/disclaimer I'm joking, or am I? dun dun dun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom