• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Female cartoon leads are hot these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
my junior year in highschool a friend told me in earnest the mom in pixar's the incredibles was quite a looker

had to smh @ that one

JGS

Banned
In this thread, people profess their love for furries, fish, giants, not to mention toons. Sad.

Jasmine, Jessica Rabbit, Mirage, & Esmerelda ftw

Manager

pic_detail4a1ee54266a3d.png

She even had a sexy name.

Devianart agrees:
Rebecca_Cunningham___Talespin_by_Alexlapiz.jpg

Megadragon15 said:
You don't care about Olive Oyl, Betty Boop, or even Red Hot Riding Hood?
Ew. The first two are the antithesis of hot, and I'm afraid to google the last one here at work. Besides, thanks to Drawn Together, I can't see Betty Boop anymore without being reminded of Toot and her grossness. :lol

Jex

Staccat0 said:
Jane from Tarzan was the hottest, but her movie sucked.
Its not new. Thread will not end well.

Thread started poorly, can only get better from there. As in a bette trainwreck, clearly.

LocoMrPollock said:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3700000/Judy-Jetson-Wallpaper-the-jetsons-3740967-1024-768.jpg[IMG]

Fapped to her a couple of times when I was a lad.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2ho9q94.jpg

Calcaneus

I once tried to see if I could truly find cartoon characters hot, loaded up a hentai, and shut it off after two minutes.

Granted, this was years ago, but I'm still sure cartoons do nothing for me.

Jex

Calcaneus said:
I once tried to see if I could truly find cartoon characters hot, loaded up a hentai, and shut it off after two minutes.

Granted, this was years ago, but I'm still sure cartoons do nothing for me.

Why did you feel it necessary to run such an experiment?

I thought it was Trixx the Cat.

ANYWAY surprised we've got this far without Pokemon characters being mentioned. Pleasantly surprised.

Seems to me the opposite, OP. Female leads need to look more basic and less sexual to not anger the sensitive out there. Most female cartoon leads these days are under developed tweens for that very reason...don't detract a single focus group.

The female characters from who framed roger rabbit and cool world or even Tex Avery cartoons wouldn't get a pass anymore.

Azure J

bjork said:
That's a big mouth and a double chin. She looks like an Octarok with a wig.

Thanks for horrifically ruining A Goofy Movie for me. It was one of my favorites. I CAN'T UNSEE THIS SHIT. :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom