• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV ‘Yosuke Matsuda Boss Battle’ planned as downloadable content

Level cap creation sounds like a game changer. Won't play the game until then.

I've been playing justice monsters and fishing , I haven't even talked to cidney, waiting on that pro patch 1080p-60 fps.

What do you think the level cap creation will do or work like?

Have you finished the game already ?

Not even close but "due out before end of year" makes me think last few days of December, I'll definitely have it finished by then. Was hoping I could start New Game + right away...unless there's "post game" content.

No spoilers but can you keep playing after you beat it?

Not even close but "due out before end of year" makes me think last few days of December, I'll definitely have it finished by then. Was hoping I could start New Game + right away...unless there's "post game" content.

No spoilers but can you keep playing after you beat it?

yes, but not in the same way as The Witcher 3. You load your completed game save and talk to a particular NPC.. they will let you return to the open world to do the side content you missed and the new stuff that unlocks after you beat the game

Pejo

Gold Member
I want to fight a boss battle against Toriyama and his waifu Lightning.

Revenge time.

Aters

DICE did it for Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

Untitled(2).jpg

Dice CEO is so young.

Eggbok

I want to fight a boss battle against Toriyama and his waifu Lightning.

Revenge time.

Would love a Lightning boss battle! Her entrance would be a giant white cloud in the shape of Odin and lightning begins to strike. Then feathers fall slowly and she ascends down slowly and lands, looks up and opens her eyes and then time freezes.

lightning_gif___final_fantasy_xiii_2_by_tillia_harvestasya-d4kg1hz.gif

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
I hope in the English dub they keep his Japanese voice but overlay it with English translation by Gavin Poffley.

Tyaren

Is the upcoming Holiday Pack that Mystery Demo? Or is is something entirely different? I'd like to experience a horde of fat Promptos. :)

yunbuns

Would love a Lightning boss battle! Her entrance would be a giant white cloud in the shape of Odin and lightning begins to strike. Then feathers fall slowly and she ascends down slowly and lands, looks up and opens her eyes and then time freezes.

You left out the most important part: rose petals.

Is the upcoming Holiday Pack that Mystery Demo? Or is is something entirely different? I'd like to experience a horde of fat Promptos. :)

image.php

yunbuns

not so sure, they've had no trailers for it, its always been a "Play it first on playstation" Going to bet it'll be on pc and that'll be that, unless 15 actually sold well enough on xbox one.

It probably won't be on XB1 but didn't they say it's a time exclusive for PS4 or am I misremembering?

hank_tree

not so sure, they've had no trailers for it, its always been a "Play it first on playstation" Going to bet it'll be on pc and that'll be that, unless 15 actually sold well enough on xbox one.

"First on PlayStation" means "Second on Xbox".

If they meant PC, they would use the term "Console Exclusive"

I mean, maybe, if FFXV is a total flop on Xbox they won't bother. But they definitely are intending on an Xbox release with the language they've used.

I like this concept. Fight the CEO of the company you are playing the game from. Brings me back to Doom 2 where John Romero was actually the final boss.

David___

Banned
First on PlayStation means the first platform that youll be able to play it at all is on PlayStation.
Console exclusive means that other platforms will be able to play it at the same time but for consoles its only on PS.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

If they meant PC, they would use the term "Console Exclusive"

I mean, maybe, if FFXV is a total flop on Xbox they won't bother. But they definitely are intending on an Xbox release with the language they've used.

There was no language used for Xbox, and generally with Japan, you don't assume a port to Xbox is the common assumption

meerak

cool feature... but i don't want that thing to replace a harder mode, this game need some serious balance on item usage...

No it doesn't, YOU need to use items less! It's not that hard lol.

Since FFI items have been a built in easy mode (I mean they have literally come out and said this). They're a crutch to help you out in need.

Anyways not trying to start a fight or anything lol, just don't use items that much if you find they make the game too easy. I do still want a hard mode, by the by!

Level cap creation is a decent substitute for hard mode, but not far enough imo.
Ch. 3 and I've already out leveled the main quest.

hank_tree

There was no language used for Xbox, and generally with Japan, you don't assume a port to Xbox is the common assumption

I think we are getting too off topic. But let's put it this way - If it wasn't coming to Xbox One do you not think Sony would be screaming from the rooftops that the Final Fantasy 7 Remake is exclusive to their console?

Of course they would be. Even if it was coming to PC too.

I think we are getting too off topic. But let's put it this way - If it wasn't coming to Xbox One do you not think Sony would be screaming from the rooftops that the Final Fantasy 7 Remake is exclusive to their console?

Of course they would be. Even if it was coming to PC too.

And they were. The game hasn't had any official info released since last PSX IIRC aside from the creative team saying "We'll release the game/s on PS4 first. We'll see about PC later so don't ask us about that now while we still have much left to do and decide."

Macrotus

I can already imagine the ending of this.

After you defeat him, this movie plays and will say "To Be Continued..." on the bottom right hand corner making it seem like the real boss behind everything is still alive.
HashimotoPSX_FFVII.gif

I hope New Game + is done well and changes/adds some things. Would this be essentially hard mode for those that have beaten the game? Wish we had this now so we could do the post game stuff in NG+.

Top Bottom