• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV ‘Yosuke Matsuda Boss Battle’ planned as downloadable content

Riposte

I've been playing justice monsters and fishing , I haven't even talked to cidney, waiting on that pro patch 1080p-60 fps.

What do you think the level cap creation will do or work like?

I guess I'm jumping to conclusions, but you set your max level. Personally would like something more elaborate and more in the hands of the developer rather than the player, but it would do what I want, especially if players share advice on what are the best conditions for certain fights and areas. Still this would be such a nice feature, one I would wouldn't mind seeing in almost any open-ended game with a leveling progression system. That being said, I could be totally wrong and end up disappointed.

hank_tree

And they were. The game hasn't had any official info released since last PSX IIRC aside from the creative team saying "We'll release the game/s on PS4 first. We'll see about PC later so don't ask us about that now while we still have much left to do and decide."

If you look at any articles written about that trailer from PSX, they all assume it's multiplatform. If Sony were trying to push it as an exclusive, like you claim, they did a piss poor job.

PokéKong

I hope this ends up being a series of business guys in suits boss fights, and then you unlock the optional ultimate superboss and it's Nomura and he's all dressed up something like Ravus and with keyblades orbiting around him.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
PokéKong;225832770 said:
I hope this ends up being a series of business guys in suits boss fights, and then you unlock the optional ultimate superboss and it's Nomura and he's all dressed up something like Ravus and with keyblades orbiting around him.
Nomaura: Your gods and kings can not protect you from me for i am the one who rules all. You were mine once but thatvis no longer true. So i must end it between us. Forgove me noct, this is not how i intended for it to end this way.

*battle begins *

Top Bottom