• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV & KH3 confirmed for TGS

Exentryk

Both FFXV and KH3 will be shown off at this year's Tokyo Game Show (Sept 19-22). Also attending will be lightning returns, FFX & X-2 HD and FFXIV.

Source - http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2013/pdf/release_20130830_2.pdf

Mod Edit:

Square Enix's TGS line up according to the exhibitors' list:

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Kingdom Hearts chi
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Dragon Quest X Online
Dragon Quest Monster Parade
Drag On Dragoon 3
Call of Duty Ghosts
Thief
Wolfenstein: The New Order

A TGS announcement for the inevitable KH 2.5 HD Remix is, I think, a lock at this point.

The only real question at this point is whether and to what extent Dream Drop Distance and/or its cutscenes will be included.
Personally I'd wait for SE's official lineup from themselves.
It's not like any of the OP is unsafe betting.

Doesn't mean there'll be anything NEW shown, of course. :)
Hopefully that's gameplay for both of them and not just trailers.

It'll be interesting to finally see KH3.
KH3 is still in the pre-alpha stage. Judging by its E3 appearance, it doesn't have anything even approaching a full vertical slice yet. Don't expect to see actual gameplay that'll be representative of the final product; it's likely as not just to be the same clips from E3.

Dang0

Nice, surprised to see KH there, figured that was still quite a ways off.

Has Nintendo ever gone to TGS? I'd like to see some X action.

The_Monk

Thank you for posting fellow GAFfer.

Now I hope they can give a release date on those FF HD for the Vita and I'm hoping for a physical release, a case with the two games in it in separate carts. Then I can finally say: Day One!

LAA

Woohoo!
KH3 was probably my highlight of E3, so I really can't wait to see what they'll have in store here. Hoping for some "Mind-Kaboom" moments!
FFXV too for that matter.

I saw on the "Sont Third Party exclusive content thread" that SE was mentioned..., so I wonder if FFXV or KH3 will have some exclusive content for either game...
Though it doesnt seem typical of either game to have exclusive content for either console, though if you asked me, it doesnt seem typical for KH to be multi-platform, but here we are.

Also wonder if KH2.5 HD Remix is announced... and if so, really hoping for a Vita version of it. I'd love a KH exclusive Vita game, but I cant see that happening for quite some time..., so I'd love a HD remix to tide me over in the mean time!

Tsunamo

No closed megatheater, right?
I hope not, otherwise we'll be waiting a couple of weeks for them to release the trailers on the internet (unless someone manages to get a low quality phone camera video of them which tends to happen every year)

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I'm expecting to see the same KH3 trailer and perhaps the same FFXV with some new scenes and hopefully more exploration segments that are not target-rendered.

Thorgal

my-body-is-ready-41967.gif

Famassu

Didn't expect to see KH3 up there. It looked unbelievably early when they showed it only a few months ago.
Nomura said both KHIII and FFXV would be seen and heard about a lot more compared to how little Versus got attention. And he confirmed at E3 already that both games would be at TGS. With new stuff for both. I'm not sure if I'd expect KHIII to have a 7 minute trailer showing all aspects of the game, but maybe a small glimpse,into how the game looks at the moment and FFXV will definitely have a completely new trailer.

Aren't both FFXV and KH3 still in ridiculously early stages of development?

They might new trailers here, but I get the funny feeling we're still a couple of years away from seeing anything actually playable from either title.

Either way... all I want here is a release date for FFX HD. Cut the foreplay and give it up already.

Top Bottom