• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good games men, enjoyed it far more than I thought given illnesses and such,, I should be able to play up till the United game tomorrow so ill wake up and see who is on.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Dark souls II is so good :3 ill be on from 1 for games, wanna get some in before the United game at 5

Mr Cola

If anyone wants we can do games after the united one

http://youtu.be/D6pMR4mTa34

One of the best goals ever scored in this club

The best miss

fggfdfpgz4g.gif

Mr Cola

We are the greatest team ever, yes I just took some drugs, but i would mean it if i wasnt, the best ever

Ever

We

Are

Ever

Mr Cola

Games at 6? So in 15?

My steam isnt showing anyone online, i have no idea if there are people for games

Mr Cola

Good games all, real good chance for div 1 again, also breaking into the top 30

Mr Cola

Everyone is performing admirably and with great poise

Mr Cola

Ill be on from 1, got a great urge to play today :eek:, yesterday there was glimpses of fine football, today there will be mountains of it :D

Top Bottom