• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
aaa.png

We are Believe FC, the official Neogaf PC Fifa Online Clubs team. This is our second year, if you are new, feel free to take a moment to read about our history below and know if you are a part of Neogaf, you are already family to us. We are the most active, most successful Fifa team on Neogaf, we play often and have players from all around the world. We love success but we welcome everyone, of any skill level, all you need to do is add one of the two people below, either on Origin or Steam, and well will get you right into the action

Nukemonkey
Steam - Nukemonkey - http://steamcommunity.com/id/jesuisfrack
Origin - Nukemonkey

PrematureQuiche
Steam - PrematureQuiche http://steamcommunity.com/id/PrematureQuiche
Origin - PrematureQuiche

There are only 2 conditions we have as a club, conditions which benefit us all.

1) We require you to be in our mumble client during games, mumble is a voip client, like teamspeak and ventrilo. You can download it here http://mumble.sourceforge.net/. You do not need to speak, but we find most people do after a while, but it is important we can tell you information, so we dont enter games without everyone in them.

2) Be respectful, this means towards other people, both in act and in action. Dont be nasty, if someone is playing badly dont make them feel bad. There is another corollary to this and that is that this is a team game, and while we respect each individuals right to play how they want always remember there are others in the game trying to enjoy it too.

rsz_a_look_back_copy.png

Hello, we are Believe FC, a team that formed some 12 months ago with a purpose, a vision. We formed to become the greatest, most inspiring mariachi band that ever hit the Northern hemisphere. We stumbled, we fell, we rose but we realised after a few months that it took more than soul, more than will, it took something none of us had ever had, nor even thought to mention during our early days. We required money. Bake sales, car washes, church bachelor auctions, we tried none of them and were soon running out of ideas. One day on a walk out I stumbled across a man on the street, a man with slick hair, shining shoes and a swagger and I asked him "How sir, inspite of the worlds ills and the hardness of the weather swagger you so?". He looked at me, tipped his hat forward and said but one word

He said FIFA

It later dawned on me that he didnt infact say Fifa, but rather "Thieve her", the tip of his hat was towards an elderly lady, clutching at her purse strings trying to hold back the wind. That is in the past and we, ill advised as we were, began to play FIFA 13 online clubs mode. This is our story.

rsz_the_year_that_was.png

bndr1Rx.jpg

From humble beginnings we grew, players came and went but the core remained the same, comprised of players from all over the world. We played, we laughed, we had fun, we plotted in small groups to oust certain players, only to deny that fact when openly cofronted. We realised one thing nearing christmas that launched us into the new year, we realised that small players, anorexically thin, riddled with anemia and self loathing, were the shining light to greatness. But above all what came to the fore was that somewhere in the goaless draws and cup failures, somewhere in the depths of the wings, where passing is optional, in the shallows of the front where shooting is mandatory to the barons of cam where silence is judgement, we realised we had become friends. Fifa 13 was a broken game, balanced with friendship, it was a truly magic year for Believe FC, one which propels us into the new year.

Here are the men who helped us along the way.
rsz_the_team.png

rsz_1players_1.png

rsz_players_2.png

rsz_players_3.png

We did everything, from win cup finals in the 90th minute, to relgation by a single goal. We won championships, cups, had bitter rivalries and teams we refused to play. We encountered hackers, abusers, played the best and the worst in the world. We scored volleys, headers, chips, glitches, crosses, slide tackles, own goals and goals which should never have counted. There are more memories than can be counted, recollected and stored, but here are a few.

rsz_the_memories.png

rsz_frames_one.png

rsz_frames_two.png

And a final sendoff, our official stats for the season
rsz_the_season.png

We started rough but found our feet in the new year, many early losses make our ratio look about even, but we were then division 7 and ended up division 1, playing the best teams in the world. That being said to claw back to 50/50 is a proud achievement for us all. Here are our standings.

img_thing.png

cups.png

victory.png

wins.png

draw.png

draws.png

rsz_loss.png

losses.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
rsz_a_new_season_copy.png

Fifa 14, a new season, a new game and if you have played it you will know, a new challenge. Key features for clubs include

* No more 5 minute disconnects
* Number selection
* No more small players (Minimum height 5'6)
* Changes to traits, some buyable in the store, others unlocked via achievements.

This is ontop of the already vast gameplay improvements which will make this season really something fun.

Our formations

442_Formation.png

4231_Formation.png

Stat Rundown for season 167

To save a little time im only doing the active players

TLDR
Win Percentage is up 1%
5 League titles
+7 All titles
9 Cups

Club stats
Win – 49% (up 1%)!
Draw - 22%
Loss - 39%

Titles
14 League Titles (Division 1)
33 Other titles (Divisions 10-2)
32 Cups Won

Current active squad
Bacon
Broken
Bulky
Hixx
Invid
Kyoufu
Manager
Nukemonkey
PrematureQuiche
Qindarka
Wes
Woodenlung

Games Played
Nukemonkey -1214
Hixx - 1206
Woodenlung - 1079
Invid - 994
Bacon – 950
Kyoufu – 636
Broken - 583
Wes – 541
PrematureQuiche - 445
Qindarka - 445
Bulky – 253
Manager - 50

Goals Scored
Hixx – 562
Invid – 370
Nukemonkey – 344
Woodenlung – 277
PrematureQuich - 236
Kyoufu – 233
Bacon – 135
Wes – 83
Broken – 71
Qindarka – 16
Bulky – 12
Manager - 3

Games per goal (1 per “” games)
PrematureQuiche – 1.8
Hixx – 2.1
Invid – 2.6
Kyoufu – 2.7
Nukemonkey – 3.5
Woodenlung – 3.8
Wes – 6.5
Bacon – 7
Broken – 8.2
Manager - 16
Bulky – 21
Qindarka – 27

Assists
Nukemonkey – 498
Invid – 284
Hixx – 278
Woodenlung – 147
Broken – 132
Kyoufu – 109
Bacon – 96
Wes – 89
PrematureQuiche - 87
Qindarka – 22
Bulky – 11
Manager - 1

Games per Assists (1 per “” games)
Nukemonkey – 2.4
Invid – 3.5
Hixx – 4.3
Broken – 4.4
PrematureQuiche – 5.1
Kyoufu – 5.8
Wes – 6
Woodenlung – 7.3
Bacon – 9.9
Qindarka – 20
Bulky – 23
Manager - 50

Tackle Success Rate
Nukemonkey – 37%
Bulky – 31%
Wes – 31%
Qindarka – 29%
Manager – 27%
Bacon – 27%
Invid – 26%
Kyoufu – 26%
Hixx – 25%
PrematureQuiche 23%
Woodenlung – 23%
Broken – 18%

Pass Success Rate
Bulky – 70%
Nukemonkey – 69%
PrematureQuiche 68%
Hixx – 66%
Invid – 65%
Manager - 64%
Wes – 63%
Bacon – 62%
Kyoufu – 59%
Broken – 58%
Woodenlung – 57%
Qindarka – 56%

Irish

I'm already prepared for the new season.

iuK9gCszIJNmR.gif

Gonna bring that trophy home to America, Land of the Free. I have to believe in the power of my strikers though. Don't let me down.

Mr Cola

I'm already prepared for the new season.

iuK9gCszIJNmR.gif

Gonna bring that trophy home to America, Land of the Free. I have to believe in the power of my strikers though. Don't let me down.

All trophies won are part of English national heritage and as such are not allowed to leave the country.

Mr Cola

There was a great site i got all the pictures off, has hundreds more aswell, if you can believe it I didnt even pick some of the scarier ones.

Also in the first draft Wooden had 3 pictures to indicate his change in race, mullet length and age

FootballFan

Is the issue with your net in general or your net and clubs?

Pretty sure it's just net in general, might have to do with living in New Zealand too.

I get "restrictive" firewall in fifa on ps3.

For some reason though, I can play online and find matches on ps3, whereas on PC I can't even play a friendly, seasons, clubs, ultimate team or any other online match. Just continuously searches for an opponent.

Mr Cola

Pretty sure it's just net in general, might have to do with living in New Zealand too.

For some reason though, I can play online and find matches on ps3, whereas on PC I can't even play a friendly, seasons, clubs, ultimate team or any other online match. Just continuously searches for an opponent.

Hmm, we have a guy playing from Australia, though his experience is really odd, if there are over 11 people he disconnects. Maybe his experience in 14 ( im pretty sure Qin is getting it) will be a good indication for you. Either way i hope you can join us, we like new people.

Hixx

I was going to say use your router's DMZ but with it being on your PC...

Mr Cola

If it werent for Qindarka I would never have found it, i spent half hour looking for a bald 1980's player, finally came across that site which had "the top 10 bald players to play the game"

Mr Cola

How does this guy end up in a horror hair hall of shame:

Ymk0b5e.jpg

?

SMH

!I remember watching him when they used to broadcast Serie A on the weekends, Cannigia

iNvid02

if you really wanna talk to me quiche you can call me on my premium 0800 number

0871 550 5636

ill be waiting

Mr Cola

How do you guys make the ingame gifs, i use gifcam normally but it aint great

Mr Cola

I swear to god if i get to level 90 and I cant pass im a hurt someone

Mr Cola

I woudlnt make this thread for free, our whole season this year is sponsored by "Johns American Frames and Apparel", they provided me with many of the images used in the OT.

Top Bottom