• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Are you joining our cohort this season? We would like to have you :O!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Oh yes i remember now, last I heard Will wasnt partaking this season

Hixx

BUT GUESS WHO IS

awyissh5oan.png

AU7Amsc.gif

Mr Cola

For a moment i was sure we would have to put Quiche upfront on his own

Thank you

Mr Cola

Quiche talked me into getting it.

Just think, next year you could be represented as an 80's legend in the OT

Its what dreams are made of

I have a website with countless other cards.

Welcome to the club

I just want to put the rule out there again that if I am playing ANY I want at to have my player playing in an attacking position! It is the most boring thing ever to just play the defense on your own.

Mr Cola

I do like out of everyones player card mine is recognisable as an actual player, when I picked it I was sure it was a random player from the MLS, probably Mexican. Now i get pms asking me if im a Sunderland fan.

Meteorain

Hmm my pre-load on Origin is saying available on Sept 27th.....

How do I con Origin into allowing me to play it on the 24th?

Open Origin with a VPN connected to an American IP. It will allow you to unlock the game on the 24th. In the past 2 years, you only needed to do this once and the game would remain unlocked. I tried to connect now through an American VPN and it changed from being available on the 26th at 23:00 to the 24th at 4:00.

Hixx

I do like out of everyones player card mine is recognisable as an actual player, when I picked it I was sure it was a random player from the MLS, probably Mexican. Now i get pms asking me if im a Sunderland fan.

Well he did captain SAFC to our last cup win.

ever

Open Origin with a VPN connected to an American IP. It will allow you to unlock the game on the 24th. In the past 2 years, you only needed to do this once and the game would remain unlocked. I tried to connect now through an American VPN and it changed from being available on the 26th at 23:00 to the 24th at 4:00.

What VPN did you use? The one iNvid sent me sucks.

iNvid02

click server list on the left, and there should be like 3 free american servers you connect to as part of your "package" which is the free version

ok keith

ok then

Mr Cola

Yall need to stop being cheap motherfuckers and just take the damn flight to the US for af ew days

iNvid02

ok i found another way to do it if that cyberghost doesnt work for you

1. installopenvpn
2. go here and it will email you a code
3. paste code here and click connect
4. just click next through the options and download the "config"
5. copy everything from that config folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config files
6. start up openvpngui, right click icon in taskbar, scroll down to USA and connect

after a few secs the box will close and tell you its connected. you can use any of the servers for 24hrs, after that the config files expire.
if you can get new config files by redoing steps above you get another free 24hrs

genius

Mr Cola

Quiche says its hard to score, less chances :O

Mr Cola

In before the whole club gets their accounts banned and we have to make a 360 club

Top Bottom